which card do you very rarely get

star-lover

and does that mean something?

i rarely get the magician in my readings for myself on any issue and i have been actively reading for over a year now

i don't know why - perhaps it says that i have communication problems (which is true) and lack of self confidence (sigh which is true alot of the time too)

or could it mean the opposite? that i *dont* have those 2 problems

just a thought

RubyRuby

I was just thinking about this last night. I ordered my cards and came across the three of swords, and thought, WOW, I never get this card. That's probably a good thing.

I was just flipping through the majors, and The Chariot is not a card I get very often.

I would think that if you don't get the cards, then you either know the issue, and don't need to be told about it, you don't have the issue, or it's not a big enough issue that you need to be told about it. LOL, how's that for wishy washy. :)

star-lover

RubyRuby said:
I was just thinking about this last night. I ordered my cards and came across the three of swords, and thought, WOW, I never get this card. That's probably a good thing.

I was just flipping through the majors, and The Chariot is not a card I get very often.

I would think that if you don't get the cards, then you either know the issue, and don't need to be told about it, you don't have the issue, or it's not a big enough issue that you need to be told about it. LOL, how's that for wishy washy. :)

LOL thanks ruby
i know all about wishy washy - that is my middle name!

i think i will agree that you know the issue - ie as per my first post - its NOT a problem really

blind1

I have only pulled the Death card ONCE in 12 years on myself whilst asking about the ex. Well it certainly didn't lie to me,it was the outcome card and apparently our relationship did have a "death",and now I have a wonderful relationship with a beautiful man who wants to marry me! Death is a good card,after the mess of course. :)

GoddessArtemis

I just went through my entire deck..and there isn't one card that doesn't come up for me often enough!

I don't know what that means, but I could make do without seeing some of them over and over again: Death, Hermit, Tower, Hanged Man, Emperor (UGH), Hierophant (double UGH), and the Fool can sometimes be annoying--as fools can be! :)

Could do without the following minors: 8 of Cups, 3 of Swords, 2 of Wands and Pentacles, King of Pentacles (gosh, he bugs me!), 4 of Pentacles, and 4 of Cups, 5 of Swords, and 7 of Swords. Maybe I should take those out of the deck and try to do a reading without, see how bad news would be delivered then. :D

GA

Little Baron

8 of Wands

Never, ever.

LB

Adjustment

The fool, I rarely get the fool, perhaps it is because I'm very careful when taking risk

anonymous_artist

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the fool doesn't often come up for me.

Whitestar

The Chariot!

WolfSinger

I was thinking about this just a few days ago, how i don't remember ever getting the Hanged Man in a reading for myself.