Any good fiction or non-fiction books about psychics to recommend?

Smiling

I'm always on the hunt for a good book, either novel or non-fiction, about tarot readers/psychics, and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation?

Here are a few that come to mind, with mixed reviews:

Victoria Laurie, Psychic Eye mysteries: 1st book was best, had a hard time reading the others. Laurie is a psychic in real life, who writes novels about a detective who reads tarot

Small Medium at Large, Terry Iacuzzo autobiography: far out story that felt authentic about a family of psychics/ tarot readers

John Edwards (medium) autobiography:an easy, enjoyable read

nisaba

There's a book of short stories by an author called Kala Trobe. I don't remember what the book is called, but I remember my lush enjoyment. :)

Smiling

There's a book of short stories by an author called Kala Trobe. I don't remember what the book is called, but I remember my lush enjoyment. :)

Thanks, I just looked her up on Amazon, and will check her out :)

Melia

'Psychic Detective' by Scott Russell Hill might be something you may enjoy. I read this a number of years ago and thought it was an interesting read.

Smiling

'Psychic Detective' by Scott Russell Hill might be something you may enjoy. I read this a number of years ago and thought it was an interesting read.

Thank you and Noted, it looks interesting. I wonder if this is out of print...

nisaba

Thanks, I just looked her up on Amazon, and will check her out :)

I still don't remember the title, but I'll tell you this. It reads like a novel, because although all the stories are completely independent and free-standing, they're all based around a fictional reader who reads in a shop in London. Some of them concern her life, some of them concern her clients' lives. So - themed short stories. Very well done!

Smiling

I still don't remember the title, but I'll tell you this. It reads like a novel, because although all the stories are completely independent and free-standing, they're all based around a fictional reader who reads in a shop in London. Some of them concern her life, some of them concern her clients' lives. So - themed short stories. Very well done!

I did a quick review with the ' look inside' feature on Amazon -she's pretty funny, too!

WolfyJames

There is the manga The Tarot Cafe, where the owner reads tarot to her special supernatural clients. The artist uses for her manga arts of well known published tarot decks too, sometimes putting her characters in the cards instead. Unfortunetely the english version is out of print.

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 164