OSWALD WIRTH TAROT!!! (new to forum!)

Jack23

Just until you figure out what is happening with the cards, what are the Wirth and what not, I was confused ...
Looking long to find the version of l'Aigle and I found something!

Abrac

The l'Aigle cards are thin and plastic. They're not cards that have been laminated, they feel like they're actually made of plastic. Just thought I'd mention this as it's kinda weird for tarot cards to be made of plastic.

gregory

The l'Aigle cards are thin and plastic. They're not cards that have been laminated, they feel like they're actually made of plastic. Just thought I'd mention this as it's kinda weird for tarot cards to be made of plastic.
?

Mine aren't. I don't THINK.... I'll go look later...

ETA I HONESTLY wouldn't say that, Abrac - they feel very much ordinary laminated cards to me. Academic just now though, as I'd be very surprised if the OP finds one at a remotely reasonable prce !

Abrac

It's been awhile since I had mine, I just remember they felt different than any other cards I know of, like plastic, but it's a subjective opinion. I was a little disappointed with it. While the images are quite a bit better than some I've seen (US Games and the like), the quality of the cards left me feeling a bit ripped off. I hope Jack doesn't spend too much for it, out of print or not. :)

gregory

In Jack's place I'd run with Adam's deck or the book, I have to say.

The Aigle ones feel rather like some of Adam's earlier decks. I wouldn't pay over the odds for them, I admit. They aren't "special" enough compared with other repros.

Jack23

Good evening!
I ordered the Deck of Adam!
But I also want the deck 1926 or find the version of l'Aigle or US games ...
I prefer the first!