3 cards a day...

moonbear

le charior (I will sort out how to post quotes...I'm being really lazy not doing it. Sorry!)

First of all I look at which cards appear. Then I look at the interaction, who's looking where/doing what/where the movement is. Justice is looking right out at us so for me her message is of the utmost importance. You can't ignore her. The Queen is seated too although turned away so for me she was the destination. The knave is the only one moving. He's going away from Justice so he has listened to her message and is off to enact it. And it seemed to me that Justice's message was the most basic of her card, that of truth and fairness and honesty. The Queen looks very much aware of the knave's approach and is turning slightly towards him, preparing for his arrival and his gift. And because of who she is, the Queen of Cups, the gift will be received warmly and with generosity. There is no doubt in that.

moonbear

BrightEye

I laid out my Grimaud but they're looking leftwards, not to the right as in the Vieville, so I've had a look at yours online to try to interact with them a bit more.

I see it a little differently to you.

The Chariot is a situation you want to get moving forward.

For me the Papesse and Bateleur refer directly to you. Both cards when laid out seem linked, as if the Papesse is joined to the Bateleur's table and is watching him move those pieces around, doing things.

Both the Papesse and the Bateleur have their backs to the Chariot as if unconcerned by the situation. Maybe they know that there's not much to worry about, that the Chariot will roll on regardless, that you have the knowledge and skills to handle this situation and see it to a satisfactory end. I think it's very telling that the Papesse seems to be blocking the Bateleur from the Chariot. Her card is very quiet and sereen. It's as if she is saying there's no need to actually do anything. Relax. Chill out. Everything is under control.

That's just my take on it. Hope it helps.

le_charior

le charior (I will sort out how to post quotes...I'm being really lazy not doing it. Sorry!)

First of all I look at which cards appear. Then I look at the interaction, who's looking where/doing what/where the movement is. Justice is looking right out at us so for me her message is of the utmost importance. You can't ignore her. The Queen is seated too although turned away so for me she was the destination. The knave is the only one moving. He's going away from Justice so he has listened to her message and is off to enact it. And it seemed to me that Justice's message was the most basic of her card, that of truth and fairness and honesty. The Queen looks very much aware of the knave's approach and is turning slightly towards him, preparing for his arrival and his gift. And because of who she is, the Queen of Cups, the gift will be received warmly and with generosity. There is no doubt in that.

Beautiful reading moonbear! Thanks so much! For me this gives me so much more insight, when I can share the process, than just the "results". I like how you see the directions of peoples glances, movements etc.

(Quote, by the way, there is this little button "Quote" in the right lower corner of every post - just click it and there it is, your reply with the quote in it. You can erase parts of the quoted post, just everything that is between [ QUOTE ] and [ /QUOTE ] (without the spaces of course) will appear as quote.

BrightEye

Both the Papesse and the Bateleur have their backs to the Chariot as if unconcerned by the situation. Maybe they know that there's not much to worry about, that the Chariot will roll on regardless, that you have the knowledge and skills to handle this situation and see it to a satisfactory end. I think it's very telling that the Papesse seems to be blocking the Bateleur from the Chariot. Her card is very quiet and sereen. It's as if she is saying there's no need to actually do anything. Relax. Chill out. Everything is under control.
You know, That's what's been coming up all the time: that things will get moving regardless, probably because it's meant to be, I don't know. Maybe the Papesse is a reminder to listen to that inner voice. Maybe I already know what will happen or is happening, but I feel I so lack control in the situation that I should try to move things around, like the Bateleur does. Maybe I'm trying too hard?

moonbear

(Quote, by the way, there is this little button "Quote" in the right lower corner of every post - just click it and there it is, your reply with the quote in it. You can erase parts of the quoted post, just everything that is between [ QUOTE ] and [ /QUOTE ] (without the spaces of course) will appear as quote.

My goodness. That was so easy!!

le_charior

I'm very stressed about a situation involving another person, but I'm aware that it might be my skewed perception that's causing the stress, and I might not be seeing the reality of the situation.

What is important for me to know about the situation?

Vieville Tarot

Chariot - Papesse - Bateleur

Believe it or not, I find an all-Majors draw quite difficult to read. But what I see that someone is keeping a tight lid on their emotions (Chariot), that a lot remains hidden as a consequence (Papesse). The Bateleur is telling me that someone is trying to manipulate the situation to their advantage.

I'm a bit lost :(

Hello hello! I am away from my Vieville deck right now, and without looking at the cards I am unable to say anything... for me it's all in the visual, at least the start - then I can think about a general concept of a card maybe, but to start I need to see it. Could you maybe post an image of the three (also for people who don't own the deck)? Thanks!

moonbear

Beautiful reading moonbear! Thanks so much! For me this gives me so much more insight, when I can share the process, than just the "results". I like how you see the directions of peoples glances, movements etc.

Thanks le charior. I'm really enjoying these three card draws.

moonbear

You know, That's what's been coming up all the time: that things will get moving regardless, probably because it's meant to be, I don't know. Maybe the Papesse is a reminder to listen to that inner voice. Maybe I already know what will happen or is happening, but I feel I so lack control in the situation that I should try to move things around, like the Bateleur does. Maybe I'm trying too hard?

From the way I saw your cards I think you probably just hit the nail right on the head BrightEye but I'll wait and see what le charior reads into them. It's really interesting to see different people's takes on the same three cards.

le_charior

I'm very stressed about a situation involving another person, but I'm aware that it might be my skewed perception that's causing the stress, and I might not be seeing the reality of the situation.

What is important for me to know about the situation?

Vieville Tarot

Chariot - Papesse - Bateleur

Believe it or not, I find an all-Majors draw quite difficult to read. But what I see that someone is keeping a tight lid on their emotions (Chariot), that a lot remains hidden as a consequence (Papesse). The Bateleur is telling me that someone is trying to manipulate the situation to their advantage.

I'm a bit lost :(

If I look at these three cards it reminds me of a theater audience watching a performance. The two little horse things of Le Chariot and La Papesse are watching Le Bateleur who is performing for them - his table is turned towards them like a stage. Le Bateleur is not looking at his audience, but also not at us, he is looking away, distracted, not very concentrated. The Charioteer seems to sit in a theatre loge, too, but he is staring at us. Looks as if he was grinning, telling us "I'm not convinced by that show...". Weirldy the Charioteer and Le Bateleur both seem to be you. You are keeping up appearances, the show must go on, not showing your true emotions... But at the same time there is that voice inside your head saying "No one is going to buy the show you are putting on anyway, so better drop the act and let your true feelings show, the true state you are in."

So regarding the situation with that other person, these cards tell me that you need to get clear, stop pretending, quit playing games. Are you afraid of the opinion of others around you regarding your relationship to that person you are worried about? or society in a more general way? And that's why you're pretending something? Or is it just for the other person (who is represented by "the audience" made of Papesse and horses in this spread than)?

No idea if any of this makes any sense... if not please excuse me. Must say that i am less inspired by the Vieville Majors, and rather irritated that they seem to face the "wrong" direction like La Papesse. Must be a question of being used to her facing the other way....