Does anyone have a "Drugs" Spread?

Ambience

I need something that i can do to investigate into the whys of why my other half does them and what i can do to help him not do them. What he is missing etc and how i can help him in reality fulfill his life without turning to them.

My last update on his birthday weekend- where he started eating a pint glass- Please see here... I'd asked the cards how his birthday would go.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=154444&page=2&pp=5

Well it was a disaster. My other half went out - took some "legal" experimental high- not the be used on humans- something called Mket not Mkat- Similar to ketamine.

He ended up having a bad trip- he was at his friends- i was at home as i'd chosen to sit out the festivities, not to mention i don't agree with drugs and don't want to drink even to excess.

So his friend tried to scare him on this "trip", turned out the lights- tried to get him to take more of this drug, and the inevitable happened- chaos!

He bit down onto a pint glass he had in his hands and started chewing on it- to get to the water!!!!

Our " FRIEND"- same one who recommended it's okay to put hands in a pups mouth to teach them correct biting. - which isn't okay i'm told!....he called me and said-

" you have got to get over here- your boyfriend needs you- quick come now- right now"

Didn't tell me anything that was going on. I had to get my other friend to speak to him and he eventually got the truth out of him.

I rushed out of the house leaving all the doors open, grabbed a taxi, got to his house to find the ambulance team there and 4 police. He was sat in a chair having his blood pressure monitored and checked etc.

I asked them if he would be okay- they said they don't know - "he's taken an experimental drug not for human consumption"-

Ketamine effects last 15 minutes- this drug lasted in excess of 16 hours with worse effects than ketamine. They took him in the ambulance where he was convulcing and his heart rate was going through the roof- i of have seen the effects of ketamine on people before-but this mket scared me.

He arrived at the hospital- they wouldn't let us go with him- they hooked him up to all sorts of things in the middle of his bad trip. He was alone and scared- by the time they finally let me in to see him- he was all over the place launching himself everywhere. He doesn't remember any of what he was saying- but he said all sorts of stuff. I thought he was going to be stuck in it forever as he kept going in and out of it.

I left once he was coming round- they had to keep him in on his birthday but he discharged early before the liver and kidney tests. He came home opened his presents- which he wasn't really bothered about because he was still traumatized by it all.

He has now gone to bed- his birthday has not been fun at all. I'm glad he is back though and not dead. I wonder if this will "wake him up" to how dangerous drugs are or if he will keep doing them? Perhaps i should do a spread on this. I don't suppose there are any in the indexes.

Anyway i was beside myself with all this- and i've seen some messes in my time. It's now the end of his birthday which he has spent recovering in bed. Tommorow we are going out with his parents for an indian meal. I am just dreading the next time he goes out on his own. I always normally come with him, but i did choose to sit it out and not get involved. I can't believe i did. I feel so guilty for not being there for him.

What do you do with someone who has charlie sheen as his idol, makes so much money he doesn't know what to do with it except get off his face. I could spend £500 in such better ways than doing stuff like that. It makes me cross sometimes. It's his money he can do what he likes, but why not live a little in reality, instead of having to go off to the spirit world- is there any way i can get him involved in spirituality in a safe way so he can get what he gets out of drugs, without having to use them.

Anyways- i'm going to forget about this whole experience- i don't know if he will for awhile- he says he is hurting all over- which i'm not surprised.

At one point he thought i'd taken him down to the veterinary clinic to be vaccinated- that's what all the hospital staff were doing. He also thought i was a memory, not real and he was dead and stuck in this hell where he was being probed and injected with stuff.

Nothing surprises me anymore though.

Just thought i'd give the update to those who asked xxx

He also though that he was in the disasters in japan and it was 2012. I thought he had gone truly nuts and he ended up on psyche ward and i thought that is where he would stay. This is the most logical /uncrazy guy i know.

Don't know what to do- is there anything i can do?
Thanks for your help on this one xxxxx

Grigori

I would consider using a relationship spread, with him as one part and the drugs as another. I find this a useful way to look at the interactions and situation.

The spread I use most often for things like this is a 7 card spread, hexagram with a centre card.

>>>1>2>>>
>>3>7>4>>
>>>5>6>>>

1: Him
2: Drugs
3: How he sees the drugs
4: How the drugs see him
5: How he sees his relationship with the drugs
6: How the drugs see their relationship with him
7: The actual relationship

It sounds weird to anthropomorphise drugs in this way as if they have a perspective, but it provides a good way to compare the cards on his side to those on the drugs side and see how they match up or don't match. Great if you're into using ED's.

Ambience

Thankyou so much that does make so much sense - will try these spreads out!! amazing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx