Gilded Tarot - What is your favorite card and why???

phoenixblu

Dragon Rider said:
^ I agree with you Frannie.... *giggle*

Gilded-Devil.jpg

Yummy!!! hehehe

oh yeah I love this man... i mean card....

NELLIE

Hi everyone,

The card I will cherish always is the Six of Swords, as it is why I chose this deck as my tarot cards. It said come on a journey with me Nellie you will be safe and warm and much beauty awaits you.

For now the Nine of Pentacles shines out to me, so I am working on having more self disciplined and self control. If you knew me you would know that this is a challenge.

Lady_Anstria

Favourite Card in Gilded Deck

The Lovers Card in this deck is one of the most beautiful and sensual I have seen, and the Devil card is stunning. They are all so astonishingly beautiful.

Matt Myers (Art Nouveau) tarot was my favourite version of the Lovers until I saw this one.

kahlana

majah kahlana said:
Darn its hard to pick just a couple of favorites out of this deck. I love the entire deck. My DH swears I'm going to shuffle the black off I use them so much lol.

But I have to say that Judgement and the Ace of Cups are the 2 cards that drew to me to this deck in the first place and then when I got the entire deck I just thrilled with it. The colors are so rich and luxurious. I love the use of the animals as well and yes even the mouse on the chest of Pentacles in the 10 of Pentacles is too cute. (Hey as long as he isnt on my kitchen counter or running through the walls in the middle of the night he's cool by me =D)
A couple of my other favorites would have to be The World, The High Priestess, and The Fool because they remind me of the scene in the movie Labyrinth, after the heroine eats the magic peach and she gets transported to the Gnomes party. Everyone is dressed so beautifully and wearing these totally stunning masks. Thats the way those cards make me feel.

originally i had posted this when i was still fairly new to this deck. Since then my favorites have changed alot. Im very very drawn to all the knights of this deck. Possibly because of all the personal changes i have been going through in thelast few months, loss of husband, 2 children moving out, 1 coming home, moving to a new state, starting a new relationship and job. whew.. no wonder im dranw to the "action" of these fellas hmmm?

leomix88

Like the World ... like the confident look and feel ... like the posture and gracefulness of the figure in the setting ... like the colors

PAMUYA

I thought I had a favorite, well a lot of favorites and when I flipped through the deck I pulled out a few cards that drew me in:

Judgement (a masterpiece) the picture goes on and on..
Nine of Swords
Two of Wands
Four of Cups

What I would have said before flipping through would be the Fool or High Prisstess (just love the mask) and of course the Devil and the Lovers for reasons already stated.

The artwork is so stunning that it is just too hard to pick a favorate.

So I will leave it to his next deck for a favorite! Can't wait!

Dragon-Capricorn

I haven't had a chance to read everything ... sorry! Just jumping in until I can catch up.

The 9 of Cups is definitely my favorite for the minors. I like the way the man in the picture looks so jolly as if to say, "wish big ... for it's coming your way!"

As to the majors - I enjoy the Magician. He looks like he is very intent on making things happen!

Willower

For the majors, definitely the High Priestess. This is just going on the imagery really, as I'm very new to all this. I just think her dress is stunning and she looks so....hmmm.... ecstatic, in the religious sense of the word?

JONIKA

Hi all,
I love The Sun and Hermit. These two cards speak of something very positive and every time I see them I feel like everything is going to be okay: the Sun is absolutely stunning, it makes me feel like: "yes! the best and brightest card of the whole deck. A total success in everything"
Hermit is a little secretive and his appearance (an old man) reminds me of an old wise man who know a lot and encourages you to seek your inner knowledge, too. :)

ana luisa

I love Ciro's rendition of the Swords in the Gilded. The 9 (love that owl) and 10 (the placidity of the deer is priceless!) are my favorites.