Need a "when will i become pregnant spread"

thelyfeofsk33t

Honestly, when will i is too vague--what if your partner ends up having to work late on the day it says you'll become pregnant? Easily changed.

You need questions that aren't so vague yet helpful.

1. Best time of year to conceive
2. What can change this moment
3. If conceived, what will the child be like
4. Any unseen knowledge to be known
5. Over all advice for the reading

GirlInterrupted

Thank you for a wonderful spread! :) I see it was posted long ago, but I just did this spread and it was very interesting! I was wondering if anyone could help me interpret some of the cards though? someone with a lot of experience, I am new at this and it's sometimes hard for me to see what the cards mean.. some of them was very clear to me and some was not so clear, is anyone willing to help? I'd like to send a private message in that case with the cards I got...

GirlInterrupted

Oh and I mean the first spread that was posted, with 13 cards :)

BeyondtheVeil

GirlInterrupted said:
Thank you for a wonderful spread! :) I see it was posted long ago, but I just did this spread and it was very interesting! I was wondering if anyone could help me interpret some of the cards though? someone with a lot of experience, I am new at this and it's sometimes hard for me to see what the cards mean.. some of them was very clear to me and some was not so clear, is anyone willing to help? I'd like to send a private message in that case with the cards I got...

Do the reading and then post the reading on the Your Readings board. After you post it with your interpretations... then someone else can give theirs to help you out.

Hope that helps!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

So I am just wondering... for those of you that did this spread years ago... did it help? Was it accurate? Do you have any tips/advice on what you thought it meant then and what it actually meant?

Thanks so much!
BeyondtheVeil

ArtemisOrange

I've used this spread on three different women and gotten very successful results! Of course, the 'when' of the pregnancy and specific birth details haven't come about yet, but the rest of it was dead on. Including for one friend who had previously tried pregnancy prediction/possibility spreads and had very unclear results.

Definitely saving this for future uses!

redheadlynn

I am going to try this... thanks! :D

whitewitch77

But how will I know that the card indicates twins?Or a girl, or a boy? And how am I to know whether I will be pregnant in winter (swords) or in 7 months? Do I have to decide on the meaning on given cards before the reading?

hmmm..... don't know about the gender, but what I use for the season is what month the major acarna card falls into or what season the particular suite is

Sylvia Smithers

Pregnancy Prediction Spread

Hi Janey,
I tried this spread this morning and I think it worked out really well! It helped lay out a bit of a story and 'action plan' for my behaviors and approach to wanting to become pregnant over this next couple of years. For the sex of the baby and when one will fall pregnant, I kind of made my own pre-interpretations for it closest to my gut feeling (eg. Wheel of Fortune=lucky dip sex of baby, unpredictable and uncertain! / Page of Wands= pregnant in a summer or spring).

Thanks for taking the time to make this spread, I hope you found success in it over this past decade!

Warm Regards,
Sylvia