How do i achieve better Health Spread?

Ambience

Hi everyone,

Just a quick request for anyone if they have a spread that is relative here for me please. I'm feeling really under the weather lately and i don't know why, i'm thinking i have a bad immune system. I would appreciate a spread that enlightens me on how to obtain optimum health, what i should pursure and avoid and if there is any underlying condition that i am unaware of, also what that condition might be. I don't know if anyone has any spreads that are in the field. If anyone does, would be grately appreciated!

Love *& Light, Janey xx

Kahlie

Mostly Health Readings are things many people do not practice. This has to do with the fact that we are not doctors and we do not wish to frighten people or give advice that might be incorrect. (Some Herbs can conflict with medication for example)

However, it's always a good idea to draw just a Card for Healing, (emotional, physical, spiritual etc.) if you wish too. Or to draw Cards on how to deal with diseases or pain.

You can start with a simple Card like that, and then work your way towards more topics depending on what card you get and what impressions you tie to them. Health encompasses all of us. The topic is rather broad.

Kahlie

Ambience

Thankyou...

I just wanted the spread for self analysis really, not to do for anyone else. I will try and make one myself if this is the case.

Thankyou for your help anyway.
Love *& Light, Janey xx

Ambience

The Body Spread for Optimum Health...

I just worked out a spread for achieving good health. Is this ethical and what does everyone think?

The Body Spread for Optimum Health.
( laid out in the shape of a human body)

********1**********
****2********3*****
********4**********
*****5******6******
****7********8*****
***9*********10****
**11**********12***

1. How is my Overall health right now?
2. What is my physical health like at the moment?
3. What is my mental wellbeing like at the moment?
4. What is my health concern at the moment?
5. How should i improve my physical health?
6. How should i improve my mental wellbeing?
7. What will be the outcome if i follow this advice for physical wellbeing?
8. What will be the outcome if i follow this advice for mental wellbeing?
9. What will be the outcome if i fail to follow this advice for physical wellbeing?
10 what will be the outcome if i fail to follow this advice for mental wellbeing?
11. Should i see a doctor about my current concerns?
12 What will be the outcome of the doctors visitation?

This spread could be used for a number of different health concerns.
Hope you like it,
Love *& Light, Janey xx