Lenormand 2 Card Reading JAN 2017

Bonny

Happy New Year Bonny! :heart:
I'm not looking at any of the previous posts regarding this, to do this neutrally :)

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand - House + Mountain
(Base Card: Bouquet)

So the base card is Flowers and it was supposed to be a sweet gift but his response to your response looks more troubled. The House + Mountain to me shows troubles with a literal house or a home life. It's like a house on a mountain top that you have to climb up and down to all the time! It's hard work! I have an intuitive image with this combination of a house built (like a cottage) and a mountain of rock blocks the front door! He thinks his home life is hard work and full of blockages, it's not easy.

Q. Why did my friend on Facebook S not acknowledge the comment I made to him with lot's of advice about a situation he is in? He acknowledged everyone else but I got blanked but I shared my experiences of being on the same medicine as him, which caused us both big problems :( He does have mental health problems but I just feel like blocking him now and under appreciated because he ignored it totally :confused: why?

Ring / anchor / path / snake / scythe

Apologies EVERYONE for drawing five cards but this was not showing itself by 2.!!!

S is on unreliable and shaky ground themselves. He is deciding cutting blows based on deceitful bases and this has damaged the stability of your connection. There is two sided energy in this spread Dan, indicating he has two sides and erratic. Best not to take any of it personally. Sorry for the hurt !! :(

--

FB: correct. His kids now live actually in a cottage beyond a mountain. Amazing read! Well done!

Q. What are çs intentions regards his marriage to P?(he has been living hours away seperate for two years now

WakaWakaEhEh

Q. What are çs intentions regards his marriage to P?(he has been living hours away seperate for two years now

Hey!
This is what I got for you:

House + Letter

I get the feeling that CS is just really comfortable where they live right now and prefers keeping this relationship a distance one. With this information I'm concluding that cs is not interested in moving this relationship to the next level.

Q:Was I at least 90% accurate in the yearly celtic cross reading I did yesterday?

samantha

Hey!
This is what I got for you:

House + Letter

I get the feeling that CS is just really comfortable where they live right now and prefers keeping this relationship a distance one. With this information I'm concluding that cs is not interested in moving this relationship to the next level.

Q:Was I at least 90% accurate in the yearly celtic cross reading I did yesterday?

Garden - Key

Anything in your reading which pertained to your social life OR you in the public eye was on point ; you (key) accessed that part very well . Not so much anything else.

Qu: What action (if any) am I meant to take about situation W this year ?

WakaWakaEhEh

Garden - Key

Anything in your reading which pertained to your social life OR you in the public eye was on point ; you (key) accessed that part very well . Not so much anything else.

Qu: What action (if any) am I meant to take about situation W this year ?

Its interesting that you got that because according to the reading, the theme was the 3 of cups lol

For you I got:

House + Mice

I get the feeling this combo is giving you a warning to not play it safe as it will only make you more anxious and restless with regards to this situation. I'm getting that its probably best (for your own sanity it seems) to take a risk.

Q: If I skip out on the book study meeting happening on Jan 23 at my workplace, will my job assignment be canceled?

samantha

Its interesting that you got that because according to the reading, the theme was the 3 of cups lol

For you I got:

House + Mice

I get the feeling this combo is giving you a warning to not play it safe as it will only make you more anxious and restless with regards to this situation. I'm getting that its probably best (for your own sanity it seems) to take a risk.

Q: If I skip out on the book study meeting happening on Jan 23 at my workplace, will my job assignment be canceled?

Woman - Heart

As this is not a romance question I'd read the heart as emotions - in which case skipping the meeting would leave you *emotional*, base rider - due to a message from someone ( the cancelled assignment ? Or SO asking why you didn't attend ?)

I also wandered if you planned to skip due to *affairs of the heart* - in which case rider feels like a billet doux .....but this doesn't answer your question !

QU: And talking of which. How are affairs of the heart looking for me in 2017 ?

WakaWakaEhEh

Woman - Heart

As this is not a romance question I'd read the heart as emotions - in which case skipping the meeting would leave you *emotional*, base rider - due to a message from someone ( the cancelled assignment ? Or SO asking why you didn't attend ?)

I also wandered if you planned to skip due to *affairs of the heart* - in which case rider feels like a billet doux .....but this doesn't answer your question !

QU: And talking of which. How are affairs of the heart looking for me in 2017 ?

Ship + Sun

I actually see you meeting a foreign person or if not foreign, someone that is def not from your local area. I see someone who is quite adventurous, energetic and always looks on the bright side of things. I believe this person will broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone if you decide to pursue this. Have fun!

Q: Is OTL (a person) psychically *open*? In other words, is he more intuitive than most people around him?

samantha

This is quite an accurate description of my husband :) he's from another country, energetic, does like to broaden horizons (his own included) and can be *intense* (another meaning I have for the sun) I also travel with him a lot because of work opportunities - so another aspect of the ship there :thumbsup:

Ship + Sun

I actually see you meeting a foreign person or if not foreign, someone that is def not from your local area. I see someone who is quite adventurous, energetic and always looks on the bright side of things. I believe this person will broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone if you decide to pursue this. Have fun!

Q: Is OTL (a person) psychically *open*? In other words, is he more intuitive than most people around him?

Fish - Book
These cards describe OTL as a guy whose knowledge/understanding/wisdom (especially emotional understanding) comes from a deep/sub merged source. I've read the fish as the unconscious/sub conscious before ...so yes I'd say it just kind of flows through him ..

QU: What will break the cycle for me ?

Bonny

This is quite an accurate description of my husband :) he's from another country, energetic, does like to broaden horizons (his own included) and can be *intense* (another meaning I have for the sun) I also travel with him a lot because of work opportunities - so another aspect of the ship there :thumbsup:

Fish - Book
These cards describe OTL as a guy whose knowledge/understanding/wisdom (especially emotional understanding) comes from a deep/sub merged source. I've read the fish as the unconscious/sub conscious before ...so yes I'd say it just kind of flows through him ..

QU: What will break the cycle for me ?

Cross
Sun

A prize that you keep your eyes on, for after the pain.

Q. What else do I need to do to get a proper job at J?

samantha

Cross
Sun

A prize that you keep your eyes on, for after the pain.

Q. What else do I need to do to get a proper job at J?

Moon - Mountain

There are obviously obstacles that you need to overcome if you want to work there. You may already be aware of what they are, but I pulled a couple more to get some insight at to their nature : Woman - Clouds
Either you are not seeing something clearly about J (Is it really the best place for you ? Are the issues there just too much for you to surmount ? ...you get the idea) OR a woman there cannot see you (your asset to J ?) clearly - she misunderstands something about you.

QU: What do I need to know about March this year ?

Bonny

Moon - Mountain

There are obviously obstacles that you need to overcome if you want to work there. You may already be aware of what they are, but I pulled a couple more to get some insight at to their nature : Woman - Clouds
Either you are not seeing something clearly about J (Is it really the best place for you ? Are the issues there just too much for you to surmount ? ...you get the idea) OR a woman there cannot see you (your asset to J ?) clearly - she misunderstands something about you.

QU: What do I need to know about March this year ?

Cross
Birds

During march there may be some really difficult discussions that will help you move through some burdens

q. Can A help me get employed at J?