"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

Where is alchem?

:heart::) Where is alchem? I need her to tell me the name of her friend's Chi so I can put it on the Page of Wands...

Here is the Page of Wands...(without the Chi's name) Plus his/her original photo.
(I hope this Chi is a boy :bugeyed:...if not, I just made the Chi into one...LOL)

:heart: Lyn

ETA: oops, I still need to work on his eyes...to brighten them a bit...forgot to do that...
...there is still time...

Attachments

• WANDS.PAGE.jpg
    WANDS.PAGE.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 69
  • pixel_from crew.and_friend.jpg
    pixel_from crew.and_friend.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 56

Sinduction

I love them both, as I said before you are free to do what you wish with their pics! :D

tarotlyn

:heart: I still need to hear from alchem...to get the Page of Wands Chi's name?

I just finished the Queen of Wands...original cat...but maybe a little bit better?

What do you think now, greatdane? ...and everyone else?

I can't believe it is almost 12 am already! My goodness!...time flies by when you are having fun! :p
So next, I need to finish up the Emperor, the Tower, and the Devil cards!
And I also have that 'female' card I never named yet...not sure which card she will be or if
she can be or if I will use her at all...have to think on that one!

Then after those cards are finished, I will work on Kat's Haley as the Hermit...

Also, if anyone else has Chi's in their family...or even your friends have one, please post
the images or let me know ... before all the good cards are gone...LOL...(of course I think
that ALL tarot cards are good!)...but you may have some favourites...before they are gone.

Here is the Queen of Wands and her 'proper' cat! LOL

Attachments

• WANDS.QUEEN.ROSIE.version1.FINAL.jpg
    WANDS.QUEEN.ROSIE.version1.FINAL.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 60

tarotlyn

I love them both, as I said before you are free to do what you wish with their pics! :D
:heart: I know, hon, but I just want everyone to be happy with their little darling's card...ya know? ...see I care :heart:

Debra

Lyn, dear, I got your e-mail--but can you change the Page of Swords name to SPIKE ? And then I'll send it to his human dad :)

It's Mr. ahclem, I'll pm and let him know you're asking about the doggies :)

louiseb

oh wow these are so good well done you ant to all that supported you. when are these cards available lol. A must have

tarotlyn

Lyn, dear, I got your e-mail--but can you change the Page of Swords name to SPIKE ? And then I'll send it to his human dad :)

It's Mr. ahclem, I'll pm and let him know you're asking about the doggies :)
:bugeyed: OMG!!! Debra, I can't believe that I mispelled Spike's name...LOL...late nights! Ha ha...

I am so glad you caught that one! (I'll blame it on Mercury retrograde :p )
I will change it and resend to your email...pronto!

Whew...good thing you always see all the details! :):thumbsup:

Thank you! :heart: Debra

(note: I have posted the CORRECTED 'Spike' (Page of Swords card) below...

(His name is 'Spike'...NOT...Sprite! :p )
Sorry everyone! :p (especially to Debra!)

oh wow these are so good well done you ant to all that supported you. when are these cards available lol. A must have
:heart: Thank you, Louise, I should have this deck finished before the end of 3 months...which
would be around Mid June sometime. Thanks for asking...

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• SWORDS.PAGE.SPIKE.jpg
    SWORDS.PAGE.SPIKE.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 57

Debra

Here is the Queen of Wands and her 'proper' cat! LOL

I'm a details kind of girl. Lyn, look in the upper left corner of the Queen of Wands--is that a paw on the corner of the frame??? (eeek!)

tarotlyn

OMG!!! Debra, it probably is...YIKES... yep...time to get some sleep!!!
...see why I need you to be here, Debra? geese! I have to go look now and make that
correction...then to bed I go!!! :p :laugh: Ha Ha....

Thanks Debra!

tarotlyn

:heart::) I bow to 'Queen :royal: Debra' for spotting the 'hand' part in the left corner of the
frame on the Queen of Wands card!!! (I have corrected it in my previous post and I am re-posting it again now)...

Not that this is an excuse, but I am a little tired tonight for some reason...
...tomorrow will be better I hope!:p

Debra, you are amazing!:):thumbsup: One could barely see that hand part up there in the
corner, especially since the coloring kind of blended in with the frame...I didn't see it at all!

Good night everyone...tomorrow then...:heart:

Attachments

• WANDS.QUEEN.ROSIE.version1.FINAL.jpg
    WANDS.QUEEN.ROSIE.version1.FINAL.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 58