Mystical Lenormand query

214red

I brought a deck in a shop when i was on a tarot buying frenzy, it wasnt expensive and was a small deck so thought i would try it.
its by Regula Elizabeth Fiechter asn it says it has only 36 cards but i have 37 in the deck.

has anyone else got this deck, and did yours have 37 or 36?

Thanks

Bernice

My deck has 36 cards and the little book.

What is the extra card that you have ? Is it a duplicate of another card?

Fascinating little pictures arn''t they.

Bee :)

214red

yes its a lovely little deck.

ookay my mind is playing tricks on me, i saw it yesterday when i opened them, and looked at each card in order. when i looked just now i dont have it, its like the twighlight zone???

it wasnt a duplicate it was a different card

Aulruna

There are four extra cards for the Mystical Lenormand, not in all editions though.

They are Spiritual Guide, Ancestors, Power Animals and Angel.

View them here:
http://www.tarotwelten.de/myslen2.html

I have never heard of a version with 37 cards though.

Bernice

Aulruna said:
There are four extra cards for the Mystical Lenormand, not in all editions though.

They are Spiritual Guide, Ancestors, Power Animals and Angel.

View them here:
http://www.tarotwelten.de/myslen2.html

I have never heard of a version with 37 cards though.
Ooooh! And how do I get them? Are they in a german deck?

Not fair.....

Dusk Till Dawn

As far as I understood that, there will be 4 Extra Cards available soon. They are not released yet.I don't know if this will be a new set, or not. All I know is that theses Pictures were allowed to place on the Net, with Permission, but they are not available yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
My edition has only 36 cards also, just like a regular Lenormand does.

Bernice

Seeker*13*, I wonder (HOPE) if the extra cards will be released all by themselves - just four cards, to match the other 36. I bet they don't, but here's hoping...

Dusk Till Dawn

Yes, I guess we will have to get the New Version. I don't think they will sell only 4 cards..

Bernice

Just remembered, they did that with The Medicine Cards (Sams & Carson). I got the deck then a while later it was released with extra cards. @$*%@!

214red

i still cant find the card so maybe i dreamed seeing an extra card, sorry about posting now, am sure i saw it yesterday!

i am starting to use them, not sure how to yet though as i am a tarot girl normally