Sabian Symbols: In Other Languages than English

Elven

Hi Everyone

This thread is for the Sabian Symbols in other Languages than English.

Please feel free to post your findings here below!! :)

German
This website contains all the Symbols each with a hand drawn color sketch which illustrates the Symbol title. They are also numbered (1-360) so you can easily find the Symbol you're after. The text is in German.

To see the Symbols:
- Click http://www.anasymon.de/sabian/sabische.html
- Scroll down the page of the website to the boxed Astrological Headings:

:) Widder (1-30) - Aries
:) Stier (31-60) - Taurus
:) Zwillinge (61-90) - Gemini
:) Krebs (91-120) - Cancer
:) Lowe (121-150) - Leo
:) Jungfrau (151-180) - Virgo
:) Steinbock (271-300) - Capricorn
:) Wassermann (301-330) - Aquarius
:) Fische (331-360) Pisces
:) Waage (181-210) - Libra
:) Skorpion (211-240) - Scorpio
:) Schutze (241-270) - Sagittarius
:) Steinbock (271-300) -

- Click which Astrological sign you want to look at on the site.
- This shows you the list of Symbols in words
- Press SYMBOL on the right hand margin
- Scroll through the Symbols via the arrows at the bottom of the page.

Someone has put alot of time and effort into this site with the 360 pictures for the Symbols. I thank them.
I dont speak German so if there are any mistakes please pm me for corrections.

Enjoy

Many Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Amazing

I cant see all the picutres and like you cant speak German to even see if there is an e-mail address or some thing to gain access to the full list.. this is an amazing discovery Elven...

My friend is also drawing pictures for the 360 symbols and has done over 50 already... and they are REALLY good....

Ok book marked that German site!!

Thank you

Marina

Elven

Hi MCsea!! :)

I tested the site again MCsea and came up with the pictures.

Once your on the site page
Press one of the boxes at the bottom of the page. This will take you to the next page with the list of Symbols.
On the right hand next to each Symbol there is the word SYMBOL. Click on the word SYMBOL
This should open the page with the picture, heading and interpretation.

Hope this helps

Blessings
Elven x :)

GoddessArtemis

Grrreat German site, Elven. I don't read German either, BUT...if you want to get the 'general' idea of what the words mean, go to the site below, cut/paste the German text, and do the drop down menu "German to English", then click on "Free Translation" button. Voila! You will get a rough translation--better than none at all!

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Hope that helps!

GA :)

Elven

WOOOHOOO!! :)

Awesome! :) Thanks Goddess Artemis!!!

Blessings
Elven x

GoddessArtemis

Of course, you're welcome! Glad it's helpful (I'm guessing that from the "woohoo") :)

Ga

MCsea

umm

So you can See say VIrgo 23?

I cant get past the first few in the virgo and libra...

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION PART

off to check out again!

Marina

MCsea

Die Bilder der Symbole 11° bis 30° Zwillinge können aus Platzgründen leider nicht dargestellt werden.
Sie können aber alle Symbole auf CD erhalten. Gehen Sie dazu bitte nach Kontakt / Bestellung

thats what I get when I try and see some of the symbol pictures...

hmmmm

sounds like I could get them on a CD though... "CD erhalten".....

Marina

Simone

MCsea said:
Die Bilder der Symbole 11° bis 30° Zwillinge können aus Platzgründen leider nicht dargestellt werden.
Sie können aber alle Symbole auf CD erhalten. Gehen Sie dazu bitte nach Kontakt / Bestellung

free translation:

The images of the Symbols Gemini 11° to 30° can unfortunately not be represented due to lack of space.
You can however get all the symbols on a CD. For this, please go to "Kontakt / Bestellung" (contacs / order).

Does this help?

Love
Simone

Elven

Thanks Simone!!!! :)
Thank goodness!

Im sure if I come across some more Symbols in other languages Im going to have some trouble!! I'll possibly be posting up adds or something!! :)

Thankyou for sorting that out!!!
I dont think it is for all the Symbols though - I'll go back and check!! Or at least look for those words.

Many Blessings
Elven x