Sabian Symbols: In Other Languages than English

Simone

Welcome... :D

I can be of assistance and offer it herewith for

• German
  • French
  • Spanish

(somehow I doubt strongly Luxembourgish will be amongst the languages to be used, that's why it is not in my list ;) )

;)

Elven

Simone said:
(somehow I doubt strongly Luxembourgish will be amongst the languages to be used, that's why it is not in my list )

Ah Now! Simone - that will all change when you get your SYMBOLS!!!! :) Looking forward to your book and website: Sabian Symbols in Luxembourgish!!! :)

Blessings
Elven x

Simone

Haha, Elven... highly unlikely ;)

The facts are that all of us 300,000 native Luxembourgers speak German and French and most do speak English, too, so usually we read and work with books in languages other than our native tongue...

It would be fun, but let's stay realistic: nobody would buy it :D

Elven

Well I guess I cant argue with that! :) besides, I pulled a Symbol to respond and got Cancer 4: A cat arguing with a mouse!!!:) Hahahaha!!!
I concede! Now Im off to find some Spanish and French Symbols!! If there are any!! LOL
Many Blessings
Elven x

Lynda

Hi from Lynda

You guys wouldn't believe how much I enjoy reading the things you write and Elven, you are indefatiguable !

I would post more often here, but find I spend too long at the computer as it is... but I do enjoy it dipping in here and seeing what you're up to.

GA, I wish things were better for you - relationship stuff is so painful... I hope it all gets better very soon (whatever that means!).

Greetings from DownUnder
Lynda