Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 18 - #48

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 18
Number: 48

Symbol: A WOMAN AIRING AN OLD BAG THROUGH A SUNNY WINDOW TO GIVE IT AIR AND SUNSHINE.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 18 is:

TAURUS 17 ~ A SYMBOLIC BATTLE BETWEEN 'SWORDS' THE DISCIPLES OF MIGHT, AND 'TORCHES', THE DISCIPLES OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 18 is:

TAURUS 19 ~ A NEW CONTINENT RISING OUT OF THE OCEAN.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 18 is:

SCORPIO 18 ~ A QUIET PATH THROUGH WOODS BRILLIANT IN AUTUMN COLOURINGS.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 18 are:

LEO 18 ~ A CHEMIST CONDUCTS AN EXPERIMENT FOR HIS STUDENTS.

SCORPIO 18 ~ A QUIET PATH THROUGH WOODS BRILLIANT IN AUTUMN COLOURINGS.

AQUARIUS 18 ~ A MAN BEING UNMASKED AT A MASQUERADE.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 18 are:

CANCER 30 ~ A DAUGHTER OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION.

LIBRA 12 ~ MINERS ARE EMERGING FROM A DEEP COAL MINE.

SAGITTARIUS 24 ~ A BLUEBIRD, A SIGN OF GOOD LUCK AND HAPPINESS, IS STANDING AT THE DOOR OF THE HOUSE.

PISCES 6 ~ A PARADE OF ARMY OFFICERS IN FULL DRESS.

Blessings
Elven x

tink27

When our thoughts are mumbled or jumping all over the place, or if we've been cramming our heads with new knowledge, our bodies tense and constrict. The breathing becomes shorter, shallower and more in our chests than in our bellies.

Sometimes when we do a lot of mental work, the blood in our bodies is forced into the head region, depleting the flow in the abdominal area. The remedy is to breathe deeply, relax and let go.

Open the windows and with each breath consciously allow your breathing to drop into your belly. IAbdominal breathing (the bag?) nourishes our bodies with oxygen and the heart doesn't have to work as hard to remove the buildup of toxins.

For your interest, there is a tiny structure in the brain called the medulla which is responsible for the tone and diameter of our arteries and this area is very sensitive to the changes in the quality of our blood circulation. The medulla reads the amount of cardon dioxide in our blood. If the carbon dioxide and our oxygen isn't balanced our blood pressure is affected and we can suffer from hypertension a.k.a high blood pressure.

tink

MCsea

Symbol A woman holding a bag out of a window
Dr Jones - Key Word Facilitation

Solar Fire body part - lymph vessels (fron wikipedia - thin walled, valved structures that carry lymph away from the tissues, through the lymph nodes and thoracic duct back to the general circulation. They are, therefore, highly analogous to veins and venules. They are related to the topics of Arteries, Veins, and Capillaries as well.They also are extremely necessary for life. Without lymph vessels, lymph fluid would not be able to be transported)

Element Flowstone
Discussion Flowstones are sheetlike thin formations of calcite, when calcium rich water in caves flows down a wall and forms a sheet like structure. The formations may grade into thin sheets called "draperies" where they go over overhanging portions of the wall. Some draperies are translucent, and some have brown and beige layers that look much like bacon (often termed "cave bacon"). IN that they are calcium rich, the element resonates with the properties of calcite which include purifying and cleansing.

AIR - what an AIR symbol to conbine with a Taurus sign...
Ideas, karma, movement, light and freedom are things I see with this symbol, emptying and surrendering.. I like to think this symbol shows us the Divine in daily tasks, much like monks and nuns do - live simple and in happiness.

AS an aside I only know one person who this is their sun sybmol and the way it comes out in their predominantly scorpio/taurus chart is though gossip and chatter NOT that it would be true for others, but this person sure knows how to air out peoples dirty laundry!

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 477