An Angelic Visitor...possibly Faerie?

Chronata

I went into a deep meditation yesterday with the sole purpose of inviting angels in, and then painting what appeared!

I needed to do some angel art, and this was a bit of an experiment.

It works all the time with drawing faeries, so I figured I would give Angels a try too!

But what surprised me...was that what appeared before me looked like one of the Singers that Froud painted!

I am very pleased with the image that I created...but I can't help but wonder if I didn't just call up one of the Singers...and if so...which one is it?

Like most Intuitive Art, the feeling I got from the meditation was extraordinary...but there was no...words...or thoughts or even images that are definable about this one.
Usually, I can draw a Guide intuitively, and hold a conversation with the energy...

but this was more like a dream...I can't really put into words the intensity of feeling ...it was like Peace...but cranked up a notch!

Anyway...I thought I would share...this is what came from the Angel calling/Painting experiment.
I am pretty excited about it...so I may do it again!

Attachments

• angelic presence.jpg
    angelic presence.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 234

Jewel

Chronata, I actually looked at the picture before reading your post and I definetly think it is a Singer. What is interesting is that Jessica describes the Singers as being sort of like from the angelic realm so it does tie in perfectly melding the two. Very cool!

Do you have the book Good Faeries/Bad Faeries? the reason I ask is that there are pictures of Singers that were not included in the deck in the book ... who knows perhaps your Singer is related to one of those!

Your Singer is beautiful. Perhaps you should meditate some more with your painting and name it! :D

faunabay

Oh Chronata that is just beautiful!!! You are right though it does look like a Singer. But like Jewel says Jesa and Brian say the Singers are angelic in nature as well.

Chronata

Thanks Jewel!I don't have that book...but now I think I must!

Thank you faunabay!

I went through the deck and this presence resembles the Singer of Healing the most...but that doesn't feel...quite...right.

WaterSong

Chronata...the feeling I got when I looked at your beautiful Singer is that...he/she brings emotional healing....I looked at the colors you used...and I had the intuitive feeling....it is healing but of emotions...this singer brings balance and calming, very centering...

xoxooxoox :heart:
magenta

Chronata

Thanks Magenta! That makes sense to me! Emotional healing is a very big topic here right now...as is financial healing...and I think this presence...this Singer knew I needed a feeling that Everything was gonna be allright!

I did another meditation/prayer session last night. I was open to whatever came through (although I admit I was hoping for the same presence!)

This time...was something else! Still very intense...but not in a heavy way...more like an electric way!

And much more playful! I think this is the Singer of Play!

Attachments

• angel visit.jpg
    angel visit.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 142

WaterSong

Chronata said:
Thanks Magenta! That makes sense to me! Emotional healing is a very big topic here right now...as is financial healing...and I think this presence...this Singer knew I needed a feeling that Everything was gonna be allright!

how interestring Chronata! when I focused on the blues and green I felt something telling me....it is about emotions( blue and green heal the nervous system)

And much more playful! I think this is the Singer of Play!

wow! truly! I had such a sense of joy and..."sparkiness" :)
joy from within, there is a star there in the Singer....beautiful!
the pink is love, blue for communication, silver is intuition...

((Chronata)))) :heart:

celticnoodle

absolutely beautiful, chronata! It seems like you've been blessed by the visit of this singer. you are truly talented too--i love your picture!

Chronata

Aww...thank you magenta and Celticnoodle!

I really wish I had done them justice...I mean...this isn't even close to what I saw and felt...but it's what I could do with Sharpies and white acrylic paint!

I recommend this experiment! Simply calling the angels/faeries, and asking them to make their presence visible to the Artist's Third Eye.

WaterSong

Sitting, waiting patiently for new Singer.....

:)