The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

truelighth

Yippie, I finally got through my procrastinating stage and started my card this weekend. I ended up making one trial (on my own blanc card, which is different) and then with tracing making two copies. I coloured one of them and added some clouds as well (like in the RWS Knight of Swords), but I am not sure which one is better. Oh yeah.. and the nose became too big and too pink.. bugger! Not happy about that.. I think it looks like a clown.

Oh yeah.. the text for the LWB for this one:
"Yah, to battle I go. Nobody can beat me"

And.... I just found out that I can't post any attachments. How can I do that??? Because I would like to ask for some feedback on the two cards I have now.

Feretian

Go to "manage attachments" in the reply window. Choose "browse" and "upload". If your pix is too big, you can resize it on the 'net...I'll send a link if you need it.

Does that help?

missycab

Feretian, did you receive the cards I sent?

Cat*

truelighth said:
And.... I just found out that I can't post any attachments. How can I do that??? Because I would like to ask for some feedback on the two cards I have now.
You need to be subscriber to post attachments. But you can also do what I did before I subscribed: upload the images at some website like flickr or photobucket or whatever else they're called and then post a link for us. :)

Feretian

missycab said:
Feretian, did you receive the cards I sent?

Yes!!!
Didn't I post it here!

Oh no, I'm sorry. They are safe and sound.

missycab

Ufff!!! I'm so relieved!!! :)

Even though I sent them registered or certified... I don't trust the post very much!!

Eowyn

Dear Feretian, what you have in mind for your 9 o'cups?

Jyscal

All Is One said:
That's great Jyscal!!!!
I'm really going to wait. I'm not inspired but I have been looking at different decks trying to get ideas.
thanks AIO! Its really been alot of fun making these cards, and im kinda sad now that its over. I'm sure Feretian will also give you a hand, but if i can help you with your cards at all just let me know.

Eowyn

Feretian said:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1722710&postcount=568

The last one is the cups..it's a mouse on a milkweed pod, and the seeds are the cups.

Are you doing the second nine of cups?

I can't remember what we traded...I know I'm doing your second Moon.
Yes, we traded that cards.
Oh nice card! I never knew it was the 9 of cups :D sorry

I was thinking if I it was a good idea to use gifts instead of cups to make it more "the wish card".
What I'm sure is that I need to use a different kind of pencils because those I used for the Moon can't paint enough dark and it looked too pale, and as I tried to mark it better, I ended with pain in my right shoulder :D

AIO, what worked for me was study a little the meaning of the card, and then I wrote 2 columns, one with the traditional symbols and then I filled the second one with what I was going to keep and what I was going to change, until I got the elements of my card. Then, with that in mind, I went to draw. I already knew the symbols my card needed, and some colors. And the best draw I got was direct on a card. The sketches I did before were directly to the bin :D