The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Guiding Cauldron

Theres a deck raffle thread?

Guiding Cauldron

oh yes i remember now, thank you Ferety dear xx :)

Eowyn

Feretian said:
Oddity, Eowyn, Lutestring, and blue_fusion, your cards are here and safe.

I'll post them on the Deck Raffle thread later this week.
Ok :) I'll be waiting for it. Thanx.

Inana

All Is One said:
Inana, I'm still trying to get a few of my cards finished. I accidentally tore up my favorite three of cups as well. I still can't believe I did that.

I'm planning to get them in this month, good luck to us and to any other members of the Very Last Minute Club.

I'm a VIP in that Club... Your new three of cups will be still better! ;)

Oddity

Feretian said:
Oddity, Eowyn, Lutestring, and blue_fusion, your cards are here and safe.

I'll post them on the Deck Raffle thread later this week.

Great to hear they arrived safely! :heart:

Netzach

Oh crumbs, I've just remembered that I've still my lwb screed to do. I will do it, I promise! But probably not today

moderndayruth

A tale of Nonny Mouse

Long time ago, in a foreign land, there was a legend that was passed on from generation to generation about a faery Nonny Mouse who was watching over good kids... (Kids who misbehaved would shiver when hearing Nonny Mouse' name.)
As the time passed, kids grew up and thought that the legend about Nonny Mouse - was a legend... until miraculous occurrences, that will prove them wrong, started to unfold, one after another...
The witness to the above is a girl called Foresta Gump. Long time ago, Foresta was asked by an unknown to her Faery to perform a strange deed - to draw two mice on two pieces of paper and to send those with couriers to a distant land. Foresta was confused on such a strange request, but since she believed in Faery's good judgement, she did what was asked from her (mind she couldn't draw), drew mice, sent them with couriers to the distant land and, as life was going on, forgot about it all...
Many moths have passed and one day, on Foresta's Birthday, a Faery courier appeared at her door, asking "Do you remember Nonny Mouse?"
Foresta was confused and asked "Nonny..who?"
She was given a precious box by the Faery Courier and, inside the box, a true treasure! Miraculous Renaissance Characters covered with gold and medieval myths came out, than wonderful oraculous animals followed with splendid insights and guidance; many happy frogs jumped out from the box and run into the nearest forest, and than, finally, a Faery wrapped in a beautiful embroidered silk scarf, passed Foresta a birthday card with warm wishes from Nonny Mouse!
The Faery courier, who brought the treasure, received couple of readings to celebrate the occasion and Foresta concluded that sometimes her reality exceeds the fairytales she was told while growing up...