The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

All Is One

I made a bunch of stuff out of the sculpy today. My work was fast and sloppy, but it was really fun. I took this picture before I baked the mouse, and the ears are missing (I have not made them yet.) But I thought I'd share my piece. It's not for a tarot card, it's mouse research.

This mouse is named "Old Man River Mouse."

Attachments

• MOUSE_APPEAL.JPG
    MOUSE_APPEAL.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 71

GreenMoonBeam

Nyce, nyce, a clay myose.:thumbsup:

All Is One

It was a rough test of sculpy....and for fun...but I put it on FB and my own sister said it looks like an elephant trunk.

Basquiat and I are so tired of being misunderstood that we no longer bother to discuss our work with philistines like my sister.

You, Greenie, are obviously a true conyssiyer of art.

GreenMoonBeam

Merci mille fois, CherTouTou. Saw the FB photo & think a most handsyme myose.:love::party::love:

Netzach

All Is One said:
This mouse is named "Old Man River Mouse."

Oh he is so swyeet!!!

And that hath remyndeth me that I have an lyttle mouse ornyment whych I can use as an model!

truelighth

GreenMoonBeam said:
FeretianBossLady, let truelyght haveth my Knyght of Swords,please. Then more
can partaketh of the pleasure. :love:

Genii

Thank you so much GreenMoonBeam! That you are willing to give up one of your cards so I can participate too. And also thanks to Keigh and Lark, who have offered the same by pm to me. Now I have three cards I can do :bugeyed:. Well, no.. one will be enough, but I am glad I can participate!

Big HUGS!!!

Aerin

I would like to use a bat for one of my cards if that is OK - I mean, it is a mouse with wings isn't it?

Aerin

Netzach

Aerin said:
I would like to use a bat for one of my cards if that is OK - I mean, it is a mouse with wings isn't it?

Aerin

Lovely . . . a flittermouse!

gregory

Bronwyn1 said:
She does????? I have to know who she is when she comes to visit in Feb!
Ghastlily, there is one in meetups somewhere.....

Netzach

Hee hee hee!!! One is Gregory, one is Milfoil, the other is me . . . but I'm not saying which is which! })

Attachments

• Scotland 034B.jpg
    Scotland 034B.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 86