The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

All Is One

Netzach said:
Hee hee hee!!! One is Gregory, one is Milfoil, the other is me . . . but I'm not saying which is which! })

Love that photo. I bet you are the one with the lovely long white hair, and the evil grin. :heart:

Cat*

All Is One said:
Cat, your Devil is the scariest mouse I've ever seen. Interesting concept, the Devil as a mouse....
Actually, it's going to be a cat disguised as a mouse. :D But the other mice don't notice that. Yet. })

Feretian said:
Cat*, your Devil appears to be forming slowly and dangerously...I'm not sure I look forward to seeing it metamorphose....
Woohoo, that sounds devilish! And: me too! ;)

Feretian said:
I am stuffing cards into envelopes.
Do you feel like Ms A. Nonny Mouse already? Maybe you can channel her to make the packaging go even more smoothly? She's a professional envelope stuffer, after all! :)

gregory

I am the one with the evil grin and the white hair - but my hair is VERY short ! I'm the horrid looking one on the left.

Netzach

gregory said:
I am the one with the evil grin and the white hair - but my hair is VERY short ! I'm the horrid looking one on the left.

No you're not . . . you're the lovely looking one on the left!

OK, All Is One . . . that leaves you two . . . one is Milfoil, the other is me!

Feretian

gregory said:
I'm the horrid looking one on the left.

:p:p:p!!!

I'm going to go with the evilly grinning Lady as Netzach, and the attractive and dignified one as Milfoil. She's definitely more conservative than those other two.

eta....BTW, still stuffing envelopes....

gregory

Milfoil conservative ????? I DON'T THINK SO. }) (nor is Netzach, mind....)

I had the biggest shock ever, getting to meet Millie. :bugeyed:

Now I meet her whenever I can. It's uplifting in the wickedest way.....

Bronwyn1

Netzach said:
No you're not . . . you're the lovely looking one on the left!

OK, All Is One . . . that leaves you two . . . one is Milfoil, the other is me!

ok, ok,...but we all know for sure now that Greg's hair isn't really on fire!

All Is One

But I said in my first guess ( I get three before I go up in smoke, don't I?) that Netzach was the one with the long white hair. I couldn't claim to guess which was Greggors when I already knew. That would be a con game.

(Do I really EVER need to use the devil icon, I mean, don't you all just assume at this point n our relationship?)

I think Milfoil is the very intelligent looking lady with the pretty curls in the middle.

Wayt: this is a tricke. You lot exchangeded faces juste beforye the pycture was taken, did you not?

I have some silly photos of Old Man River Rat that I took last nght for a lark after I cooked a few other things I made as experiments and he asked to have them as accessories. He still has no ears and as he was a fast and sloppy trial of sculpy as a concept, I doubt he'll get any....but still he whines.

Let's be kynde and not tease him about his earlessness.
His hunchback was completely intentional and one of the key concepts of his making. (Y ask Y?)

My sister got so annoyed at my allusion to his unseen hunchback on my FB pics last night that she demanded a profile picture. Bossy critics at every turn, I'm telling you.

Attachments

• mouse_all1_sm.jpg
    mouse_all1_sm.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 76
  • hunchback_sm.jpg
    hunchback_sm.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 74

Netzach

Feretian said:
I'm going to go with . . . the attractive and dignified one as Milfoil. She's definitely more conservative than those other two.

All Is One said:
I think Milfoil is the very intelligent looking lady with the pretty curls in the middle

*Blush* Actually I'm the one in the middle. Millie is the tall blonde bombshell.

As to conservative . . . um, me? Not really! Eccentric as they come!!

Netzach

gregory said:
I had the biggest shock ever, getting to meet Millie. :bugeyed:

I seem to remember you were quite shocked meeting me the first time. I remember you looking at me and saying in a disbelieving voice "Netzach???". I think something I'd said had led you to believe that I'd be fatter than I am.

But then, neither Millie nor Gregory were what I expected. Until I saw a photo of Gregory, I imagined her taller, with masses of brown curly hair. And I'd imagined Millie as looking a bit like Audrey Hepburn!