The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

All Is One

The Question Is: Can I Reproduce....it?

Eowyn understands me. I love that in a person.

Now: as I understand it, and I know I could PM Feretian about this, but you all have no idea how far we go when we start that sort of thing. My PM box explodes and there is a huge mess to clean up....

We either can or can not do other media and then have it PROFESSIONALLY, WATER AND ATOMIC BOMB PROOF, TESTED BY THIRTEEN INDEPENDENT LABS FOR NON-GREEN MATERIALS, ETC ETC ETC.....

We either can or can not have Hans Christian Anderson channel our piece onto a card using some form of anyciente photography?

I'll juste be happy to come up with something. If it can be reproduced.....all the better. :)

:royal: :royal: :royal:

GreenMoonBeam

:bugeyed: what happenth hyre? where amth eye? :bugeyed:

stefficus

i'm going to take the recent down time of the site as a sign to quit jabbering and start drawing. yep.

... i, uh, am actually going to start with drawing some cards from a deck i have that is already completed. but still! i'll be thinking mouse thoughts!

Debra

My blank cards arrived today, including an extra for luck.

Now I'm excited. Doing the scitter-scatter dance. Squeaking. Eating cheese.

GreenMoonBeam

Hope that those who posted images have back-up copies.

cirom

truelighth said:
Ok, I have just been going over the whole thread, to make sure I understood the assignment. And oh bummer, I realize I can't actually make a picture and paste it on the card. I had such a great idea for a mouse sculpture and then making a photograph and... well... lol! Guess not...

I did'nt have time to read the whole thread, but this comment put doubts in my head now.
The cards arrived, and to be quite frank, the stock is difficult to work with, at least for me. The surface does'nt like pencils, or inks, or anything I'm familiar with.

I understand that everyone's contribution will be assembled to make up an original deck, but is the idea then that it will be reproduced? Not published, but scanned and duplicates made? if that is the case, then may I suggest that we broaden the scope a little if its not too late. For example truelight could send a photo as she had intended, others could send an image produced in their prefered medium, anything from playdo to fabric, then send photos or scans. Those images could then be duplicated and pasted onto the blank cards. This would result in a slightly thicker deck, but a lot more interesting imagery. This would'nt negate what people have already done, (although they could re-think and send an alternative option if they wished) but it would provide more creative option for those still thinking of what they might do. Just a suggestion.

Assuming this is possible, then this would be my contribution. If it has to be drawn directly on to the cards provided, then it would be a far cruder rendition.....I haven't never used sharpies

Attachments

• knight swords mouse.jpg
    knight swords mouse.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 104

Eowyn

Cirom, what a great card you made!!!!

And well, we were thinking (in the lost posts by the death of the old server) about making an auction or raffle kind of event, to raise $ for the Nonny program, with the 2 original decks. Also, we thought it would be nice to have a virtual copy to make both decks available for all of us, and some suggested that the download could have a little charge for the same reason above, raising founds.

I don't know if we lost the part when Feretian said that she was going to spry all the finished cards with a special spry that will help fixing the drawing to the card, to make it a usable deck.

Feretian, I got my cards yesterday! I begun to study the moon symbolism and i can say after 10 or so years using tarot, now it seems I got this card! :D

lark

Got my cards yesterday...poor things were ice cold I had to let them warm up...can't wait to get out my markers.

Aulruna

Great card, Ciro!!

I think the guidelines at the start of this thread are clear aout not doing anything to the card that will add thickness (like mounting a printout) or make shuffling difficult (like adding embellishments).

Reproduction will only be in a digital format; I think we are still discussing distribution options? (This thread is a bit tough to follow...)