The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

blackroseivy

Ok, here comes my white paint-pen - I PROMISE it won't be thick!! :(

blackroseivy

Ok, white isn't working dmouse the things anyway! I used gold. I PROMISE - not shticky or anything else!!

Scan coming up tomorrow... *yawn*

blackroseivy

Chronata said:
Ok...Page of Wands is back in it's original slot, and here's the Page of Cups...

I am thinking I want to do something slightly different for the other two versions!

VERY adorable, I just love this idea! ;)

Keigh

Chronata said:
Ok...Page of Wands is back in it's original slot, and here's the Page of Cups...

I am thinking I want to do something slightly different for the other two versions!
This is adorable...and quite perfect for a Page of Cups!!

gregory

I got my more cards (!!!!) and can now do my World..... (well, can is a relative term here... at least I have 2 spares for disaster....) I am so sorry (not) that I missed the outage.....

gregory

Feretian said:

gregory, please post your "World" again.
Er - OK - where is he..... is this the one ? He will change a wee bitty.....

Attachments

• mouseyworld.jpg
    mouseyworld.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 121

Feretian

Eowyn said:
Never mind.

Its a SECRET.
Feretian said:
...never mind...

[size=+1]Eowyn and I just made the very first trade!!! Her Moon for my nine of cups. :heart:
Try it! You get to do your original choices, plus some others. Plus you don't have to do your own card twice.
[/size]

truelighth

GreenMoonBeam said:
Umm, super confused. I thought truelighth was doing the Kn of Swords and
you were doing the Kn of Pentacles? Just asking early.

Ehmm.. right. That suddenly occured to me while being in bed as well. I said the card was lovely and then I thought.. wait, was that the Knight of Swords or the Page of Swords? Yes, I was gonna do the Knight of Swords.

And Feretian, thanks for pointing to the post with Chronata's Mouse. Wow, it is sooo lovely. I could never manage something that fine. But oh well, it is a labor of love.

Oh yeah, I received my cards today. I noticed the surface of these cards is a bit more glossy then the pack I still had. The corners are also rounded slightly different. The pack I had says AGMuller on it and the white is more off-white, but the surface seems rougher and maybe easier to use. But well, I guess I have to use the right ones ;).

Grizabella

Don't you wish we were all sitting around a big table doing this? Like a bunch of little kids fingerpainting. That would be such fun.

Only THIS time, come to think of it, I want MILK with my graham crackers, not water-because-the-milk-ran-out, like when my mom sent me to this crappy Bible school thing when I was 4. That was my very first clue that God liked everybody else better than me and probably contributed to my subsequent alcoholism, promiscuousness and penchant for marrying everybody I could talk into it. :bugeyed:

Now, having gotten that straight, can I borrow that red marker?

HEY! I SAIIIDDDD----gimme the damned red marker!

Ooops, sorry I spilled my water on your cards, Feretian. You can have one of mine---I only marked on this one a little bit. :rolleyes:

truelighth

I just saw the Page of Cups. That one is also really great, Chronata.

About the swap.. oh dear, I dunno. Let me think if I can think of a good idea for a Knight of Pentacles. I know what I want to do with the Knight of Swords, but the Pentacles, no idea!