Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

DarkElectric

Oh, Sulis, I absolutely love this deck! You're right about the colours. And I like the figures a lot. They convey so much motion/emotion all the while remaining true to the International Icon standard, which I'm always impressed with when traveling. I'll get a PM to Rota right away. He is a lovely man!

Jewel

satinangel said:
Long shot, but thought I'd try anyway...

My youngest daughter needs a Fool card from the Caring Psychic Family deck.

~SatinAngel~
I have this deck and have no problem mailing you the entire deck. PM me your address if you want it. I probably won't be able to make it to the post office until 10/07/06, but if you don't mind waiting, I do not mind sending you the deck. That way you can keep it hidden, and if she looses any more cards you can pull them out of "your" stash *LOL*

Jewel

Cosmic Tribe X-Tra Cards

In my original Cosmic Tribe set I had 2 extra cards, which if anyone needs I will be happy to send them: the Ace of Swords, and the male/male Lovers Card.

Sammie

The 5 of Cups for my International Icon Deck came today in the mail! Thanks so much for sending it Rota!!! It's great to have a full deck.

Sammie

Sammie said:
Today, I received the International Icon Tarot I ordered from House of Tarot. I really like the deck but as I went through the cards I noticed the 5 of Cups is missing!!!

Does anyone have one to spare?

I was so disappointed, had been waiting eagerly for the deck and was so upset it was missing a card when it was all new still wrapped in cellophane.

Sammie

Netzach

I'm still looking for a DEVIL for the MORGAN GREER deck. Since last posting I've got another deck but if I could replace the Devil in the first one, I could trade one of them.

firecatpickles

Changed my mind... keeping it :grin:

Netzach

I have my Morgan Greer Devil . . . THANK YOU KIMBER!

firecatpickles

Just thought I'd post that if anyone needs a spare minor card from the minchiate etruria, I have plenty.

aileen3133

re: Missing cards

I had a deck once, since sold, that had a card missing and a kind friend scanned and emailed me the missing card and I printed it out, scanned a back, stuck the two together and had a card. Aileen

ladydreamer

Looking for missing card from Tarot Erotica deck

this is a discontinued deck and I am missing the Page of Wands.
Anyone know? I am willing to get a whole deck if I need to.