Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

northsea

Does anyone happen to have an extra Legend Arthurian card box, the smaller one for the cards only?

Kimber

Mage the Ascension

***Edited to note that I found a duplicate copy of this deck in my "doubles" box, so I'm good to go! If anyone has an incomplete Mage deck, I now have extra replacement cards. ***

Well, it's my turn to ask for help from you guys!!!

I'm so glad that my Morgan Greer contributions completed decks for others on this forum. And, might I ad, I received the most beautiful little owl figurine as a thank you! And I *love* owls!!!!

I've had this deck forever, and I make a habit of counting the cards and making sure the decks I receive from Ebay are complete....I must've been napping on this one, because I'm missing the IV of Patterns. Argh! I believe the deck was new when I got it, and the cards do kinda stick together...in any case, I'm short a card, and hoping somebody out there can provide me a spare so I don't have to buy another copy of the whole deck (which of course I will have to do eventually, so I can sleep at night). :c)

IV of Patterns....come to mama!!!!

Kimber

Debra

Light and Shadow cards, book

I have some Light and Shadow cards (Goepferd) and the little book that comes with the set. Let me know if you need any particular card to replace a lost one....I don't have them all, but I do have a lot of them.

rachelcat

Somewhere a family is missing its Fool.

I got a Caring Psychic Family as a freebie with an eBay purchase--minus the Fool!

So, if anyone has a spare Fool to complete this deck, or would like a card from this deck to complete their Family, let me know! Thanks!

September 12, 2007: The wonderful Skydancer has sent me a Fool, so now my family is complete! Thanks a million!!!!

EnglishRose

Does anyone have the 4 of swords from the tarot of a moon garden? This is the first time i've lost a card from one of my decks and i'm gutted.
many thanks,
Sophie

*I don't need the 4 of swords anymore. I got in touch with the publishers and they sent out a replacement card for me free of charge.:) It made my day.

Kimber

Connolly Tarot

I have an extra, incomplete copy of the Connolly deck - it's missing the 9 of Cups. If anyone needs cards from this deck, please let me know!

Kimber

northsea

Does anyone happen to have an spare Nauthiz card for the Rune Vision deck by Rodway/Gainsford?

EnglishRose

Spare Moon Garden, 4 of Swords

Since i last posted i have found my 4 of swords for the Tarot of a Moon Garden so now i have a spare because the publishers sent me a replacement card. So if anyone needs it, please feel free to PM me.

uwe

I have four new cards of the standard RWS deck up for grabs. I am talking about the RWS with the blue 'fleur de lis' back motive.

The Page
The Knight
The Queen and
The King of Swords.

If anyone is interested, they are welcome.

Uwe x

Rasa

Sacred Rose extras for grabs

If anyone needs anything from the Sacred Rose deck, let me know. I have almost an entire pack to spare. :)