Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

missycab

Yesterday I bought the "tarot universal de Waite" (Universal Waite), published by Sirio (from Spain), and it came with an extra 6 of cups. So, PM me if someone needs it.

may1967

Long Shot

I know this is a long shot, but maybe somewhere out there in the universe.....well earth anyway lol, there may be someone with a spare De Laurence Knight Of Cups. This is the yellow deck with the rounded corners and orange backs.

I was so happy when the deck landed on my mat this morning, and then my heart dropped once I had counted and sorted them and found the Knight of Cups missing.
My only hope is some kind soul out there has this card and would be willing to help me complete my deck.

SittingIdiot

Ls Inner Vision Tarot

LS Inner Vision Deck (the Waite/Smith deck illustrated as if we were looking from the "other side" of the cards). Will buy or trade (if I have anything you want).

LOST and ISO:
Hanged Man
9 Swords
Knight Cups
6 Coins

moon_shadow

My Fantastic Menagerie came with an extra Four of cups. Please let me know if anyone needs it :)

tarotlyn

Hi! :heart: Everybody!

Missing 2 cards from my Hanson Roberts deck ... the regular deck from 1985...
probably any year is fine. Card size is (approx. 4" x 2.5")

The Page of Wands
The Devil

If anyone has either, or both, of these...we can work out a trade or I can purchase from you.

Didn't realize they were missing until I started reading this thread...and then checking my decks.

Hope someone has extras.

:heart:
Lyn

Madame Squee

Reply to Keavy re: Sharman-Caselli "Colour Your Own Deck"

Keavy McGee said:
::snip::
Here's what I am missing...

Sharman-Caselli Complete Tarot Pack--this is the set with two decks, one for colouring. I am missing the Two of Wands AND the Ten of Wands in the blank cards for colouring. (nothing significant about that; nothing to see here; move along :D ) I have written the publisher but if anyone has an extra...::snip::
Keavy,

If you haven't replaced your cards yet, just pm me your address, and I'll mail you the Two of Wands AND the Ten of Wands.

I purchased the "My Tarot: Colour Your Own Deck" brand new from Amazon about a year ago, and when it arrived, I immediately proceeded to totally f*** up the Queen of Wands and the 8 of Cups with my new marker set.

So, I would be happy to send you the ones you need, because I intend to color the rest of them and use them for gift tags and such. I'll probably do a bang-up job, too -- now that the pressure is off!

Laugh & be well,

c.s.

Keavy McGee

Thanks, CS, that's very kind of you. PMing now.

Tchus!

Keavy

Aulruna

Desperately seeking a Queen of Pentacles for Roberta Peters' Elementary Tarot...

olivia

Buckland gypsy fortunetelling

I lost three cards of my deck:
Ace of spades
Two of diamonds
Three of diamonds

Thank you!

Madame Squee

For olivia: Buckland gypsy fortunetelling cards

olivia said:
I lost three cards of my deck:
Ace of spades
Two of diamonds
Three of diamonds

Thank you!

Hi olivia,

What do the backs look like? I have a deck I'm willing to break up, because it's missing the King of Hearts.

My cards have a brown back with a white border. Then, there's a gold filigree border inside the white border and a gold filigree design in the middle of the card. The size is just a little under 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches (just about 2-7/16 x 3-7/16).

If you don't care what color the backs are, then it's all good, as long as the size matches your cards.

Just send me a pm with your address, and I'll mail them to you. :)

Laugh & be well,
c.s.