Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

PathWalker

1001 Nights Tarot LoS

I have two spare cards from the 1001 Nights, The Venerable Man V, and The Emperor IV.

Let me know if these would help you :)

Pathwalker

BlueMoon3151

I posted here a looong time ago and am still in need of some replacments for my damaged decks. Help would be greatly appreciated <3

I'm in need of the Queen of Swords from the New Century Tarot
The knight of swords, six of wands, four of pentacles, two of swords, ace of swords, nine of pentacles, and the seven of cups from the Dragon Tarot (Nigel Suckling)
and the page through six of pentacles for my Golden Tarot (Liz Dean)

3 of Cups

Oracle of the Radiant Sun

Hi,

I bought the Oracle of the Radiant Sun on eBay, but it is missing two cards. Does anyone have a broken deck that they might be willing to break up further?

I need the 6 of Saturn (Isolation) and 9 of Venus (Flirtation).

I will be more than willing to compensate you.

Crossing my fingers!!! Thanks!

karen0205

Cocobird55 said:
The Chariot from my Victorian Romantic Gold has disappeared. I would love to replace it, either from the Gold edition or the regular.

Thanks -- Coco

you should ask Karen for one, they have extras I believe

karen0205

Consuela said:
I've advertised here for this card before, but thought I would try again, just in case....maybe someone has acquired a broken deck or has an extra King of Swords in their Nigel Jackson deck? It's a long shot I know! I haven't got much to swap for it but maybe I could buy you another deck (or a deck bag or something nice in the Tarot line) by way of compensation? I just love this deck and it's out of print, and no other cards sing to me quite the same...

I can scan mine and email it to you, you could at least print it out
and glue it to the front of an extra card so you had a complete deck to use.

karen0205

mm8b said:
This weekend, I gave the 9 of wands from my rider-waite (smith/waite version) to someone. There were reasons for it that I don't even know myself, and I was following an instinctual spontaneity, and it felt like the right thing to do at the time.

Now, I'm wondering though, how would I find another one to make my deck whole again? I have had this deck for so many years that i've lost those blank ones that come with them so I can't just make a replacement.

I'm wondering if anyone has an old rider-waite deck that is also missing cards, or you no longer use, and if so, could I buy the 9 of wands from you? I would much rather get this replacement card from a used deck that has been handled before then buy one new, in mint condition. I feel like adding in a new, unused card would throw off my deck.

Thank you!

Do you care what the backs look like? I have a bunch of the University Press cards

karen0205

Golden Moon said:
I know this list is like asking for a kidney. And what I'm looking for might as well be a kidney. I'm looking for the Victorian Romantic Tarot LWB.
I can scan one and email it to you if you would like.

Dusk Till Dawn

I am missing the Moon Card of the Chinese Version of the Victoria Regina.
I know it is a long shot, but maybe someone has one.

karen0205

MRP Decks

I am missing the Emperor, Tower & Page of Wands from the Fairytale, if anyone has any of these, I would gladly pay for them or trade.

Here are my extras from MRP Decks:

Fairytale: extra 9 of Wands

Prague First Edition extras:

Knight of Wands
Temperance
Empress
Devil

BBCats first edition, with the floral border, extra Star card

BBCats second edition, with the plain border, extra 3 Swords

Boho Gothic Second printing extras

these have a bit of silver on them, just tiny silver little flecks,
but if you don't have the card at all, at least you could use them in your deck

Hierophant

4 of Cups - have 2 of these
7 of Cups
9 of Cups

10 of Swords
Knight of Swords
Queen of Swords

4 of Pentacles

these 2 have small tears on the front of the card at the bottom
very tiny but still, they are there

Knight of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles

If anyone can use any of these, please let me know
I would be happy to send them to you.

GryffinSong

Hey, cool thread!

I have a few "short" decks for several reasons (most having to do with a playful greyhound!). If anyone needs cards from them, please let me know and I'll take a look ...

Hanson Roberts
Gipsy Tarot Tsigane
Sibilla Oracle (trimmed)