Pixie's Lenormand coming to US Games?

staticfuzz

I just found out about Pixie's Astounding Lenormand last night while Google Image searching for some non-tarot artwork of Pamela Colman Smith. I thought the cards were absolutely gorgeous and I knew I had to have it. Unfortunately they are long since sold out, but then I saw this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pixies-Astounding-Mlle-Lenormand-Cards/129748087077871

The banner proclaims "Coming 2015 from US Games Pixie's Astounding Lenormand." Does anyone have any other information on this? Is it true US Games will be releasing a version? I couldn't find any info on the US Games website saying that that was the case. Obviously I'd love to have one of the first editions, but to know that it will be available at all would be great too.

Lee

Hi staticfuzz,

From the Facebook page you link to, it certainly seems like that's the case. The deck's creator is a member here (user name starlightexp), so you could always PM him and ask him.

staticfuzz

Hi staticfuzz,

From the Facebook page you link to, it certainly seems like that's the case. The deck's creator is a member here (user name starlightexp), so you could always PM him and ask him.

Thanks, I will try that :)

starlightexp

That would be correct. The deck in a new form with new cards will be out later this year with a new booklet and everything

Cocobird55

That's wonderful! I loved the original version, and am looking forward to buying this one too.

Astraea

Congratulations, this is great news and I couldn't be more pleased for you - and for us as LN readers.

gregory

Way to go Edmund ! Congratulations !

delizt

just saw this in a US Games catalogue preview posted elsewhere on the site...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Any idea when?? I WANT I WANT :)))

lark

Did I also hear it would be in a tin?