Secret Wishes

Sunnya

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Scythe
2. I heart it - Clover
3. I dislike it - Coffin
4. restraint - Mice
5. fulfillment - Mountain

Your secret wish is the Scythe: you want to put an end to something, something has to come to a close. The Coffin is the fear of killing it by ending it. The Clover's message is:
better a terrible end than unending terror. Better a quick cut than a messy misery. Putting an end means to get free from discontent. The Clover promises a good harvest. The Mountain says: to put something to an end, it has to be overcome.

How you like your wish:
The Clover promises a good harvest. Bringing in the harvest means to cut something. A growth, a development, a process is put to an end. The time is ripe. The time is now. The time has come. The moment of truth has arrived.

The Coffin wants to bury the truth and the time. The Coffin wants to lock the Scythe inside, keep matters in the dark. Before I reveal myself, I'd rather put myself into the Coffin. In this position, you are afraid that telling the truth is almost as bad as committing suicide.

The Mice is the restraint: little greedy thieves, causing pitting corosion on your harvesting tool: the blade becomes blunt. The Mice disintegrate the moment of truth. They devour everything, nothing remains untouched, untainted, intact. Where nothing is, there is no problem. Where nothing is, there is nothing to end. Where nothing is, nothing can become. Mice say: there is no problem.
There is no knife edge.

The Mountain fulfills your wish: the moment of truth demands of you to stand on solid grounds. To live on a rock. You have to be Saint Peter. The one who lied 3 times, and told the truth until he died. He died for telling the truth. He is a martyr. Martyr means witness. Witness refers to conscience which means 'confidant'.
The Mice symbolise conscience-stricken.
You'll ease your conscience when you use the Scythe.
By telling the truth you overcome your silence. Breaking the silence is your wish. Silent as a grave = the Coffin.
The truth needs to be told, by all means. The Scythe needs to be wielded regardless of the pain it might cause. A vow of silence bears down on you like a Mountain. The Clover is easiness.
The Mountain fulfills your wish by being firm; wielding the Scythe asks you to stand rocksolid. The Mountain will carry you, this works like a dream, you stand your ground. You rise above events, you take your distance.

Hope this resonates with you!

Wow. This is incredibly powerful.
I have been through a series of endings in my life and now I am seeking financial freedom and independence. I am at a zero point in life due to all the changes I have been going through and indeed one of my precious heart desires is to stand my ground, to be able to take care of myself without depending on anyone. Having my own house, my own vehicle, my independence. It is killing me to live again with my parents at the moment. I do feel I live inside a coffin so to speak. It's a depressing. I have faith that indeed it will change.
I want to end this situation of always depending on someone financially and I want to go live on my own.
Unfortunately it is very difficult to find a good job.

Thank you with all my heart for reading for me! You are amazing. :)

pageofswords9110

This looks interesting I would like to sit.

zhadee

Hi zhadee

I have been reading your posts and I'm really drawn by your reading, so much so, that, if you have the time, no rush, may I have a reading please... :)

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Clover
2. I heart it - Fox
3. I dislike it - Bear
4. restraint - Paths
5. fulfillment - Coffin

At first sight, you wish for luck. The Fox is how you like your wish. The fox is a wily minx. Fox and Clover describe the lucky escape when you do it right.

The Bear is sleepy, dreaming lazily somewhere in the sun. He is not smart, he relies on his 'thick skin' which will keep him safe from harm. But if he is caught, he needs to dance. He will be lead to a merry dance, whether he likes it or not. As strong as he might be, the bear cannot deceive anybody while the fox is a master of hoodwinking. The Fox is a lucky one, a trickster, and a charmer who will not be fooled by anyone.
The Bear has paws, the Fox has a good nose. The Bear behaves like the bull in a china shop. Both are hunters, both hunt in their own way. Fox is cautious like a thief in the night, he is a hen thief.
The Fox is a scoundrel, who laughs up his sleeve when he exploits the weaknesses of others.
When the Bear is too happy, he frolics around, he weakens himself. He can only be caught when he is weak. He loses his freedom when he outfoxes himself.

The Foxes manages to
release the (inner) bear, so he becomes unconcerned, free and instinctive to live from day to day.
Fox and Bear are two ways to have it your way. The Fox listens to nobody's tune, while
the "dancing bear" dances to the tune of another.

The Paths are restraint: they tell you which way to go. How things have to run. The Paths are rules and laws, habits and customs. The Fox wants to cut across country, doing so he gets in somebody's way and he better not get caught.
The Paths say: you are a troublemaker. Your ways will get you in trouble.

The Coffin fulfills your wish: you want to survive.

The fox often proves to be a true spiritual guide who offers accompaniment based on his instinct, on the way to discover unconscious regions of one's soul, full of flair, ingenuity and natural wisdom. The Bear sleeps the sleep of the just (and complacent), he follows the predefined ways. The Fox seeks creative ways to connect vitality, joy, aggressiveness and sensuality. Fox symbolises inner possibilities waiting for realisation in the Coffin.
You need to open the Coffin. The Coffin is nothing but a dark box, and the Fox gets along in the darkness. He manages to lead you along dark and secret passages that lead you to happiness, leading past the Bear (censor), to another dream, to another wish.
The Fox promises to have the knowledge of another wish, he will lead you there, to the wish out of the way.

The Coffin fulfills your wish, because it is the dream of a new wish. You are the lucky one when you get off the beaten path, leaving the circles of routines the dancing bear has to turn over and over again, into a new wish. The Coffin is quite the contrary of the Bear's dance.
The Fox will keep you from tumbling into the abyss.

Seraphina

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Clover
2. I heart it - Fox
3. I dislike it - Bear
4. restraint - Paths
5. fulfillment - Coffin

At first sight, you wish for luck. The Fox is how you like your wish. The fox is a wily minx. Fox and Clover describe the lucky escape when you do it right.

The Bear is sleepy, dreaming lazily somewhere in the sun. He is not smart, he relies on his 'thick skin' which will keep him safe from harm. But if he is caught, he needs to dance. He will be lead to a merry dance, whether he likes it or not. As strong as he might be, the bear cannot deceive anybody while the fox is a master of hoodwinking. The Fox is a lucky one, a trickster, and a charmer who will not be fooled by anyone.
The Bear has paws, the Fox has a good nose. The Bear behaves like the bull in a china shop. Both are hunters, both hunt in their own way. Fox is cautious like a thief in the night, he is a hen thief.
The Fox is a scoundrel, who laughs up his sleeve when he exploits the weaknesses of others.
When the Bear is too happy, he frolics around, he weakens himself. He can only be caught when he is weak. He loses his freedom when he outfoxes himself.

The Foxes manages to
release the (inner) bear, so he becomes unconcerned, free and instinctive to live from day to day.
Fox and Bear are two ways to have it your way. The Fox listens to nobody's tune, while
the "dancing bear" dances to the tune of another.

The Paths are restraint: they tell you which way to go. How things have to run. The Paths are rules and laws, habits and customs. The Fox wants to cut across country, doing so he gets in somebody's way and he better not get caught.
The Paths say: you are a troublemaker. Your ways will get you in trouble.

The Coffin fulfills your wish: you want to survive.

The fox often proves to be a true spiritual guide who offers accompaniment based on his instinct, on the way to discover unconscious regions of one's soul, full of flair, ingenuity and natural wisdom. The Bear sleeps the sleep of the just (and complacent), he follows the predefined ways. The Fox seeks creative ways to connect vitality, joy, aggressiveness and sensuality. Fox symbolises inner possibilities waiting for realisation in the Coffin.
You need to open the Coffin. The Coffin is nothing but a dark box, and the Fox gets along in the darkness. He manages to lead you along dark and secret passages that lead you to happiness, leading past the Bear (censor), to another dream, to another wish.
The Fox promises to have the knowledge of another wish, he will lead you there, to the wish out of the way.

The Coffin fulfills your wish, because it is the dream of a new wish. You are the lucky one when you get off the beaten path, leaving the circles of routines the dancing bear has to turn over and over again, into a new wish. The Coffin is quite the contrary of the Bear's dance.
The Fox will keep you from tumbling into the abyss.

Wow, this does resonate with me!
I hope I have interpreted it correctly, well for me personally, after reading it a few times, I'm sure I have...
everything you say falls into place and is spot on! I have had a rough couple of years, especially 5 months ago, I was at my lowest point, I actually felt like I was trapped in a very dark place, I felt I was suffocating...I was following the norm, doing what was expected of me, and I didn't really want to....I couldn't understand why i seemed to be so unlucky, I wanted some luck on my side! I wanted to be free, to be happy, be more confident and to do different, spontaneous things, but I just couldn't...
I want to be more like the fox, but I seem to be more like the bear! doing the same old thing over and over again, not taking a chance, and getting nowhere and feeling unhappy... So I would assume I need a balance between the two?

I love your interpretation of the coffin, so true for me, I never really thought of it as a dark box in a reading, but I see that!.... I need to open it...

Thankyou so much for this reading :)

MandMaud

Still open? - I probably can't do feedback till tomorrow, if that's all right? (Time for bed, here . ;))

zhadee

Wow, this does resonate with me!
I hope I have interpreted it correctly, well for me personally, after reading it a few times, I'm sure I have...
Thankyou so much for this reading :)

Thank you very much for the feedback
:)

Wow. This is incredibly powerful.

Thank you with all my heart for reading for me! You are amazing. :)

Thank you very much for the feedback
:)

Still open? - I probably can't do feedback till tomorrow, if that's all right? (Time for bed, here . ;))

we're still open :) we'll read for you later

zhadee

What a lovely spread! I love your positive approach. I'd love to sit for you :)

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Birds
2. I heart it - Coffin
3. I dislike it - Clouds
4. restraint - Ring
5. fulfillment - Stork

Your secret wish are the Birds, the Coffin is how you like your wish. When Birds build a nest, it needs to be out of reach, somewhere safe from harm.
It has to be a hidy-hole. A thieving magpie hides her treasures there.
The Coffin is a hidy-hole as well, there is silence and darkness. The Coffin likes the Birds; its way of caring is concealment and keeping. The Coffin keeps a memory alive. The wish is alive, kept in memory. The nest is hidden and safe. The wish is well protected in the darkness.

The Clouds are how you dislike your wish: Clouds can be a veil which disguises. They preserve, too. Not in the memory, but in oblivion. The wish is not destroyed, but you want to forget about it. The Coffin wants to store the wish by burying it like it was a treasure, like a hatchet, like putting an end to a dispute. The Clouds don't want to bury the dispute, they want it to dissolve and vanish.

The Ring is the restraint; it might be a piece of thieving magpie's booty because it glitters and sparkles. In this position, the Ring cannot be stolen and it cannot be brought to the nest. Because it cannot be stolen it cannot be hidden in the nest. This Ring is as stifling as the Clouds, the Ring is a close ring around the nest. Slowly tightening, so the nest is found. The Ring permeates the seclusion, destroying the concealment. The Ring makes the nest visible. When the Ring is closed, the secret becomes known, by doing so, the Ring breaks and the bonding is divided.

The Stork is the fulfillment of the wish: the Stork brings about lifelong binding. The Stork symbolises a couple, two people that belong together. The nest is build for the hatch. A bird of passage does not need a nest, but it needs a place to hatch and bring up their offspring until they are fully fledged. The Stork is the bringer of breath, the Coffin is the place where the wish is kept alive. The Stork brings a breath of fresh air, he brings new breathe to a role. He inspires the memory of the wish, so the wish can be interpreted in a new way and may live long and prosper.
The Stork fulfills the wish by ventilating it.

Your wish is to continue a tradition, you wish to keep in your ancestor's trail. The Stork is about going on, being inspired, and so you wish to be inspired by your wish. To be, become and remain in this tradition. Doing what you have to do, according to your wish. Keeping alive your connection to the past.

zhadee

This looks interesting I would like to sit.

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Fox
2. I heart it - Dog
3. I dislike it - Tower
4. restraint - Paths
5. fulfillment - Garden

The Fox is your wish, the Dog is how you like your wish: the Fox is a predator; it hunts in the darkness. The Dog chases the wish, it is a hunting dog. The Dog is following the Fox with his eyes and nose.
The dog has the advantage of scenting the Fox well ahead.

The Tower is how you dislike your wish: the Tower is a predator avoidance.
There is the trick: the Tower watches and sees all. It offers a complete overview, long distance. The Tower is an eye. But the Fox is active in the dark, so the best view is of very little use.

Dog likes to bark with excitement, but the Tower is silent watchfulness of worry and guilt. A premonition of what is to come, foreknowledge of danger. The Dog has no premonition, he knows nothing bad will happen. He will watch the Fox attentively.
In the image of the Tower, if something goes wrong, the watchtower turns into a debtor's prison.
The Fox symbolises You better watch out!, you better be careful! Mind you don't get caught!
The Fox is a predator, but in the Tower resides a robber knight!
The Dog is the Fox's good conscience, and he likes his job.

The Paths are restraint. The way is clear, easy to overlook, so planning a robbery in brightest daylight is folly. The Fox is sly, he will strike in the darkness of the night, avoiding the light of day and nobody will ever know. On the open road, you never know who is watching you. The Tower overshadows the open road with its watchful eye, monitoring every passenger. The Tower's shadow is not dark enough for the Fox, the Fox has not the power to make a big haul in the open road. The Fox sidesteps the hostile powers he has not the means to break. The shadow is the long arm of the law, but the Fox is not lured into the shadows, and he is not outshone. The Tower is a protection from the Fox's deeds. The Dog protects the Fox.

The Garden fulfills the wish. The Fox is a hunter, who hunts to survive. He wants to catch something, in brightest daylight, the garden has shady corners. Your wish is fulfilled by keeping the Fox in the dark. By not making him appear.
Your wish is not to be seen, not to be watched, not to be recognized. But somewhere in the shadows, you have a spot from which you can see all without being noticed. You avoid any danger when you remain invisible.
The Garden is your hunting ground, where you kill game.

The Garden is artificially constructed, coming with shrubbery, fountainhead, light and shadows. Your wish is being the element of surprise in this well-kept landscape and society.

Hope this resonates!

zhadee

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your dearest wish - Rods
2. I heart it - Snake
3. I dislike it - Child
4. restraint - Man
5. fulfillment - House

Your dearest wish are the Rods.
In dreams, the broom usually is a hint in regards to solve a problem and to clean up a mess. It is the witch's instrument of flight, a symbol for height and it also might mean sexually 'lifting' or put you in a sensual frenzy.
The experience of change in consciousness. They are a symbol of power: roman fasces was an symbol of punishment. Rods are also a symbol for a wand. A wand is a tool to change.
The punishment purges and purifies, which is a change.
Your wish is to change something, or yourself through a purgation. To perform a purgation one needs might, this might needs an ally.

The Snake is how you like your wish: In dreams the Snake reflects the need of conversion and renewal. On one side, the Snake symbolises rebirth and new life. She sheds her old skin. She invites to change and alter. The snake debauches Eve to do something forbidden, she wispers something into Eve's ear. Snake is, like the Rods a phallic symbol. Rods symbolise the male genital. Prick in its various meanings.
The snake ensnares Eve to pick the forbidden fruit, because the snake is an expert for forbidden things. The Snake is eagerness. She supports the wish eagerly.

The Child is how you dislike your wish: the Child symbolises innocence and purity, and it does not want to be punished. The Child plays.
The inner child is always afraid of punishment, doing something forbidden will cause trouble. The inner child says: I do not need to change, I need to grow up. The Child warns about losing the innocence by fulfillment of the wish. It wants to remain a Child and keep on playing.
The Child's hoop is made of the Snake, the Child uses a stick to push that wheel forward. The Child is abstinence. The Child is adjounment sine die. The Child: it is not the right time, things go too fast. The Child enjoys its doing, the Snake is subdued.

The Man is restraint of the wish: The Man holds fast to a riding crop.He is using this rod either to punish or it symbolises his sexual desire. The Man is Adam. He tells Eve: hand over that apple. Or he is appalled, telling Eve off for doing evil: you are not allowed to do so.
The way the Man stands, he is a father who acts in the name of the father when he gives punishment. He wants to drive out the wish, just like the Child pushes the hoop forward. Both are busy not doing the wish. Both are fighting the Snake's eagerness.

The House fulfills the wish: The House symbolises comfort, a place to find peace. It is also a place where the loved ones are gathered. In such a home, one likes to grow up, mature and prosper. A house is not build in a day, it means protection and the centre of your own little world. It also symbolises the human body, the dwelling of the soul. This House means growing conciousness and personal
differentiation. In this House live together the Snake, the Child, and the Man.

In traditional psychoanalytic interpretation, the House is also seen as a feminine and sexually symbol; its character of space, cavity, shelter, the mother and the maternal womb.
Man and Child say: the Snake's eagerness drives you completely over the moon. They wish the House fulfills your wish by getting you down on the ground. Come home again.
The House says: live by my rule. You need to write regulations for your house. The Man and the Child are outside, when they wish to enter your place, they have to follow your rules.
The House fulfills your wish: turn it into a witch's cottage. It's the place where the witch stores her spells and enchantments and wishes, till they are ripe and ready to be cast. It is the bosom of your magic.

Your wish is having your sensuality. You wish to be Eve with many apples, without fearing any punishment. You don't always need the Snake's encouragements. Your wish exists, independently of any whispers.
Eve has a world of her own. She finds great pleasure in handing out apples to everybody. She does not need Adam's bad conscience, it is not her rule. She has her very own will, lust, sensibility. She is also independently of the Snake's incitement.

Your wish is having your own will and doing it.

Hope this resonates!

zhadee

Still open for new sitters :)