Moon Tarot Selena

Mythic Silence

Greetings,

I came across this deck here on Aeclectic:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/moon-tarot-selena/

I was wondering if anyone here has purchased a copy. If so, how did you go about doing it?

The link on Aeclectic takes you to a website that requires an account to comment or ask questions, and I was hesitant to create an account and post contact information publicly as others had done. I sent the creator a message via Facebook, but I have a feeling it ended up in her spam folder.

It's a lovely deck, and I'd really like to have a copy, so I thought I'd ask about it here to see if there were any other options for purchasing it. :)

AJ

strange font usage, trying to runes?

deb13b

I emailed them about it a couple of months ago, the postage to the UK was going to be as much as the deck. It was going to be about £70 altogether which is too expensive for me. I love the look of this deck tho. The deck creator can be contacted through vk.com but be warned she takes several days to reply.

Mythic Silence

AJ - the font reminded me of runes as well, I thought it was a nice touch. :)

deb3b- Thanks for the heads up about the postage. I poked around on vk.com a bit more and I found a link to her website. There's an email address listed there that I think I'm going to try.

Thanks!

deb13b

AJ - the font reminded me of runes as well, I thought it was a nice touch. :)

deb3b- Thanks for the heads up about the postage. I poked around on vk.com a bit more and I found a link to her website. There's an email address listed there that I think I'm going to try.

Thanks!

Did you get one

Mythic Silence

I did not. I never received a reply to my email or facebook message. :(

Thank you for asking though! :)