oh cards

jade

anyone else use these? i love them especially when i'm not sure why something is bugging me.

ah, i just thought of why they came into my mind........*jade runs off to do a reading for herself*

anyone else love them?

i started using them with my teen groups to assist them in getting in touch with their feelings about their abuse/rape. (the group was for sexual abuse and rape victims)

in light,
jade

edited to correct the name of the deck

Kaz

never heard of these cards, gonna look them up.....

kaz

jade

these cards are interesting cause you pick two seperate cards for each position. the first card is the frame card. it looks like a picture frame with a word on it. like for example you could have trust or nurture or fears etc.

then the second deck is smaller and fit inside the frame. these ones have pictures on it.

then you read the cards, as to what they mean to you, personally. you don't use these to read for others cause only the querents opinion counts.

anyone use them?
jade

Kaz

hmm, this sounds interesting, but the server to their webby is down. try again later, and comments follow.........

kaz

Kyrielle

These look interesting, but I have never seen them. Amazon doesn't have them and says a couple of the author's other decks are OOP. Also, the pictures on the website are small. Anyone know how to see more cards in a larger format? Has anyone worked with the other decks, like Saga and Mythos? Are they any different? And who carries these decks in the US?

-- Kyrielle

jade

i've never seen or worked with the other decks they offer. i was at a psychic circle the other night and the woman who facilitates it had this deck. someone was using it to 'read' for others and it seemed somewhat accurate in that type of format although that's not how i use them.

when i have an issue, but i don't understand it.........i pull these out. they bring great clarity to a confusing issue.

in light,
jade

Kaz

forgot all about this one to look again, thanx for bumping it up.
the oh cards, i never seen them irl, i like the idea of pictures combining with words. jade, you have the word and picture cards?
these might be great cards for me, coz i like storytelling, rpg and larps.
and they have some other cardsets that look interesting, the saga and the mythos cards. i am tempted here.......

kaz

don710

Wanted to bring this thread back up because I just discovered these and they're wonderful!

My co-worker who also reads and collects tarot decks was looking at these yesterday with a client and I asked what they were. Such a cool concept! One deck with images, and another with words. You combine the two together to create stories and get new insights! I love the idea of combining two cards together like this in such a literal way.

I pulled an image of a door cracked open with light pouring out into a dark stairwell. I placed this card on top of another that said 'violate' in the borders. I thought about how this could be referring to the idea of taking advantage of holes in one's privacy. I could have access to important information but I shouldn't look into it too much because the outcome could be harmful. It's also a good reminder to 'close the door' in terms of how much I share with others, as anyone could bust through.

Has anybody else worked with these? They're marketed for discussion and meditation but you could absolutely use them as a divination tool as well.