Creative Process Spread

Baroli

Spanning the internet to find interesting spreads!! Actually, I am always looking for spreads that get to the heart of ANY matter, and the simpler the better.

I came across this on one of the many sites that offer computerized readings,(yes, I do have fun with those), New Age Store .com. Anyway, it is short, sweet, and to the point. Now they used theirs with the Majors, and you can too. But the more I looked at it, the more I thought this would be perfect for Oracle decks as well. So whichever you use, I am sure you will get interesting results as I did.

1. Creative Force; The Power behind the force; what do I need to nurture my process and turn my dreams into reality?

2. Ethereal; Essence of the force; what choices do I need to make in order to begin this journey?

3. Emotion; Feelings and senses associated with the process. What will assist and guide me during this time.

4. Reflection; vision and logic of the creative process. What lessions and guides should I listen for.

5. Creation; Completion, the density or finished manifestation. The outcome based on the current path.

*******************2*****************

*************3*****1*****5***********

*******************4*****************

Enjoy!

Baroli

PS. If this is already up on the boards, I humbly beg everyone's pardon.

siouxj73

This is a great spread Baroli - it's in my journal and I'll be messing about with it later. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Baroli

Thanks

Very simple in design, and very revealing with the cards. You can really use either decks with this. I just used this with a full tarot deck and got great results.

:D Baroli