Healing with the angels and messages from your angels!

mysticmanth

Yay, i ordered this deck online... cannot wait til they arrive, hopefully tomorrow :D
Doreen virtue is so good i think, i have the ascended masters deck by her aswell and they are brilliant!
What do you guys think of her decks?
Love and light x x

Alta

Some I just love: mainly Messages from your Angels, and my latest and (I really like it), Daily Messages from your Angels.

The rest I am sort of mixed on. For me next highest would be the Goddesses one and then Archangels I think.

Right at the bottom are the Unicorns & Dolphins, and the Fairy decks. Can't get anything from them.

Ange

I got the Healing with the Angels, and although I liked the deck, and like the pictures, I couldn't seem to 'get' anything from it. They remained just pictures and images that didn't mean much at all.

I moved on to the Victorian Flower oracle, and I've clicked with that one.

My friend, who just loves anything to do with angels, is having the other deck off me.
Ang x

MysticalMoose

I love the artwork on DV's decks especially on the Messages From Your Angels & Unicorn ones, but I do not like her gushy sugary writing style at all in the lwbs . I have several DV decks including the above & Healing with Angels Healing with Fairies, Magical Mermaids & Dolphins, Goddess Oracle but I rarely use them, my daughter likes them a lot so she uses them. If I ever use any of them I dont look at the books at all cus they drive me insane! lol :) I am just looking thru the Unicorn deck & they are so pretty!!! :)

Mellifluous

I have quite a few of them, though not all. Love them! :)

tarotlyn

I have all of the Doreen Virtue :angel: decks and I use them like this:

I went on ebay and bought several small rigid clear plastic stand up displays
that hold her (and other's) cards perfectly. (they even hold tarot cards)

Each and every morning, I put a new card into a display and put it on my
husband's breakfast tray.

These cards are very healing, and I can see the change in his attitude towards
his permanent disabilities. At times, these cards make him cry because they are
softening his anger and healing his deep depression.

These work as well, if not better, than his 13 (per month) regular prescriptions! :)

Plus...while putting a new card on his tray each morning, I, of course get to
read the card myself and know that it is also a message of healing and
inspiration for myself (for the day)- It helps me to keep on going and renews
the strength I need to care for him 24/7.

These are "very" special cards! I am so glad to have found them thanks to the AT forum!
:heart: Lyn

mysticmanth

That sounds such a lovely story...im planning to pick a daily card for me from them and see if they can help uplift me!
Would it be possible if you could get me a link for the clear plastic stand thing to put the cards on?
x x x

tarotlyn

Hi!

I just did a search online for you...and this looks like an excellent place to get them...
Here you can buy just ONE or many as you want!

http://www.affordablepackagingproducts.com/slant-back-frames-detail.htm#signholders

Here you have to buy 10 AT A TIME!
http://www.azardisplays.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=149

This is the actual one they have that works with the Doreen cards...and
many other tarot cards:
http://www.azardisplays.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=149&idproduct=1264

Note: This is a better price that what I paid!!! And I will be buying
more...from these people!

You can check with them about shipping to your location...

When I bought mine last year...it was from someone on ebay.

Hope that helps you and anyone else that may be interested...

:heart:
Lyn

Whe
mysticmanth said:
That sounds such a lovely story...im planning to pick a daily card for me from them and see if they can help uplift me!
Would it be possible if you could get me a link for the clear plastic stand thing to put the cards on?
x x x

Cactus

I was going to order Healing with the Angels but I decided on Healing with the Fairies instead. The Angels oracle is definitely next.

I didn't get both because I also got Froud's Faerie Oracle and I didn't feel like being bombarded with too many oracles at once! I'll save the excitement of getting more of Doreen Virtue's oracles later.

Cass Snoopy

I've got DV's Mermaids & Dolphins for past year.
Easy to understand and inspiring. At times of losing hope, it offer encouragements and 'hang-on there!'.

I recently decided to get Tarots cos I wanna some in-depth understanding...