How many times can you ask horary the same sort of question ?

Sharla

Consulted horary a couple of days ago asking a yes/no question on a particular subject,i was actually still working on the answer, as this was my first ever chart. But found out the answer today anyway, which was a no.

So i've asked a different question in relation to the question asked before.....so basically i now know the answer to the question asked, but now i'm asking about potential future prospects.

I actually did 2 on the same subject but asked both in different ways....i realized one of them had 29 deg moon, so i disregarded this one. Ive now just gone back to analyze my other one, and have once again just noticed my moon in this one is also 29*, so i can't read this one either.

Is this because i've asked on the same subject...even though it's not the same sort of question ?

Minderwiz

It depends. How much you changed the question and how much time there was between your two questions. The Moon travels at approximately 12 degrees per day, though you will find some variation about that. So the moon travels about one degree every hour. Ask two questions in the same hour when the Moon is VOC and the situation will be the same in both.

Also if there's little difference in substantive meaning, then you're likely to get the same answer twice. After that the universe tends to give up on you and you can get random answers.

Sharla

It depends. How much you changed the question and how much time there was between your two questions. The Moon travels at approximately 12 degrees per day, though you will find some variation about that. So the moon travels about one degree every hour. Ask two questions in the same hour when the Moon is VOC and the situation will be the same in both.

Also if there's little difference in substantive meaning, then you're likely to get the same answer twice. After that the universe tends to give up on you and you can get random answers.

Thanks Minderwiz, yes i did i asked the 2 question straight after each other, but the 1st question was in regards to the rest of this year and not now like the original question....it was unreadable anyway, i think the universe was just saying stop with this topic for now lol.

Minderwiz

Thanks Minderwiz, yes i did i asked the 2 question straight after each other, but the 1st question was in regards to the rest of this year and not now like the original question....it was unreadable anyway, i think the universe was just saying stop with this topic for now lol.

If you asked one straight after the other, then if the first one was Moon 29 degrees, then the second one will also have the Moon at 29 degrees.