How do Dominant Planets affect the personality?

Darth MI

How do Dominant Planets affect the personality? How do they work overall?

Would a dominant planet add flavour to a personality that would alter the dominant signs?

For example assume I am Leo dominant. But Saturn is my dominant planet by a large percentage (40%). Would that really quench the Leo nature a lot and make me more disciplined than the stereotypical Leo? Would I be less prone to partying and wasteful spending and prefer saving money and being by myself?

I am asking because I have a friend who is Aries dominant but her chart is Venusian. She seems to have very Libran interests such as classical music,art (she illustrates a lot and post those art works online) and opera. Libra is not a dominant sign, its one of the lowest (her next dominants are Scorpio and Capricorn). So is it the planetary dominant thats making her so Libran?

Would being dominant in a planet that rules your dominant sign make you more like that sign? Scorpio dominant here and Pluto is dominant by a freaking long shot (17.8%) and I totally identify with both Scorpio and Pluto description. Have typically Scorpionic/Plutonian interests such as the occult and militarism.

And another question related to this. My 4 Dominant Signs as according to the Pullen Simple Chart Delineation are INCREDIBLY CLOSE. As in the first two Dominant Signs are practically tied and only separated by about half a whole number. The second Dominant Signs are also seperated by Decimals.

So I am wondering which would be Dominant so I looked to the Planets. So hands down I know Scorpio is my Dominant Sign because Pluto is my Dominant Sign by a large Margin and Pluto is in Scorpio in my chart thus in the First House (and its the only Planet in my First house Plus it conjuncts my Ascendant and is perhaps the MOST aspected planet in my chart).

So I know with Planets into Account I'm a Scorpio Dominant.

But I'm confused with the other Planetary Placements. My Sun is in Pisces but its my Second Dominant Planet. Saturn is my third Dominant Planet but it is in Aquarius and its one whole Number away from my Sun %. My Fourth Dominant Sign is my Moon which is in Leo.

How would the planet affect Dominant Signs? Pisces is a distant 5th Dominant Sign but Leo is the Ruler of the Sun and its very closely tied with Capricorn. In addition my Moon is in Leo and I mentioned earlier its my 4th Dominant Planet. Would the Sun being Second Dominant Planet and Moon (which is in Leo) being 4th Dominant Planet Ultimately make Leo my third Dominant Sign?

My Saturn is in Aquarius and as I stated earlier is my third dominant Planet. But Saturn is also the Ruling Planet of Capricorn so would that make boost Capricorn up and make it tied with Aquarius as my Second Dominant sign?

Or would the Sun boost up the Power of Pisces in my chart?Would Leo actually remain where it is alongside Capricorn because the Moon is 4th Distant Place and Saturn is in Aquarius? Would Aquarius still be the Second Dominant Sign (though not as close as it was before Planets are taken into account)?

Here are my main Percentages

Aries: 8.4%
Taurus: 1.9%
Gemini: 4.5%
Cancer: 9.8%
Leo: 13.2%
Virgo: 3.5%
Libra: 2.2%
Scorpio: 14.4%
Sagittarius: 1.8%
Capricorn: 13.6%
Aquarius: 14.0%
Pisces: 12.7%

Sun: 14.1%
Moon: 11.1%
Mercury: 5.5%
Venus: 8.0%
Mars 8.4%
Jupiter: 5.5%
Saturn: 13.1%
Uranus 7.1%
Neptune 7.1%
Pluto 17.7%
Chiron 1.2%
Node 1.2%

I really am scratching my head about how Dominant Planets work. Do they affect the Dominance of Signs? Do they increase the power of that particular Planet IG having Dominant Venus makes you more romantic or having Mercury as 2nd Dominant Sign make you much speedier in communication? Or what else?