Blood moon meltdown

starchaser1277

Yes this full moon was the worst I have had in a long long time. We had trmendous problems at work... And then there was a major bombshell that exploded at home with one of my children (my 19 year old) it completely changed our family dynamics. I had read that the eclipse would bring about some earth shattering changes, but I didnt anticipate this occurring. I do not forsee a resolution any time soon unfortunately:-(
Sorry to say this.... but im glad im not the only one who had a horrible blood moon experience.

danieljuk

I really felt a moon last year but this year this didn't really affect me! however a friend phoned me and told me she was driving along, pulled into a car park of a supermarket and had a good cry in the back seat (where there is tinted windows). a whole lot of emotions and stress came up at once!

The whole astrology at the beginning of the week gave me a very unexpected turn of events. surprising bad news but I didn't feel my emotions going crazy with this one. I am quite sensitive to the moon, it's in my eight house.

firecatpickles

There is our lunar birthday each month to look at.

For example, I was born three days after the new moon (about 69 hours really), at moonrise. Full moon zaps me of my energy because I am a "new moon baby". This last particular full moon went by me unnoticed until I read this thread. It explains why I have been emotionally and physically drained the last few days!

celticnoodle

There is our lunar birthday each month to look at.

For example, I was born three days after the new moon (about 69 hours really), at moonrise. Full moon zaps me of my energy because I am a "new moon baby". This last particular full moon went by me unnoticed until I read this thread. It explains why I have been emotionally and physically drained the last few days!

I never thought about this. Very interesting, Fire Cat. I looked up what the moon was when I was born, and it was flat in the middle of the first quarter and full moon. I was born close to midnight--(a few minutes before midnight actually). I wonder if this has any bearing on how the Blood Moon affected me? I so wish I knew more and understood astrology.

I do know through friends of my parents who were doctors and nurses that they always dreaded a full moon, because if they were not scheduled for working at the hospital, they would surely be called in due to the increase in the number of patients. My cousin, who was a nurse and worked the ER never had a full moon night off--even when scheduled for one. There was always a major increase in accidents, and those off were always called in.

Now, I actually had bad and good things occur. For about a week too, I think. Things would go wrong--and then some incredible things/blessings would come to me/us too! It was a bit bizarre to be honest, but I was incredibly happy with the blessings! :)