Magical Forest - 4 of Swords

karen0205

from lwb: stable isolation for individualism

The cat is sleeping on a grey slab, or at least resting with his eyes shut.
The swords are put away or aside for now. There must be a time of
meditation in order to find the best way to deal with the issue.
Don't listen to anyone else, try to not be influenced by others when
making a decision.

The stained glass window is of a woman so I would assume the issue relates
to a female, she appears younger and sad or maybe thinking about something
herself.

Attachments

• Swords - 4.jpg
    Swords - 4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 216

r0sered1ster

Magical Forest- Four of Swords

This card to me is a "time out" card, time to get some mental rest and recuperation before starting again in daily life. It's easy to get stressed out in this crazy world and a little quiet never hurts. I can see it as a caution as well that maybe things are a bit hectic and for health sake you need to slow down.

hshaffery

"Dont' get too relaxed!" comes to mind when I look at this card. In this deck the cat is sleeping on a slab of stone with 3 swords poised above his head. Even if the stained-glass figure seems to be watching over him, I get the impression that he shouldn't sleep too deeply. That could explain his sword being at the ready beside the "bed" rather than mounted with the other three.

Incidentally, I am surprised that no one seemed to be interested in the woman figure in the card. She is the only human in the deck, as far as I know! Why, in a deck of all animals, would this one stained glass image be human rather than another animal?!

mando

You are right, this is the only human in the deck... strange that its a stained glass window which has got very 'churchy' connotations for me.I find this card a bit morbid, almost as if the cat is lying on a crypt in a church, with its sword by its side. Perhaps it is time to put logic aside and call upon a higher power. Time seems to be irrelevant in this card and it has an air of permanence and of going deep inside.