One horary reading available.

Sharla

Post your yes/no question, with relevant background info.

Feedback required.

Sitter: obeygravity.

obeygravity

Hi Sharla,

I'd love to sit if you're open to it! My question is - Will I move by the end of this year?

The background: I've been working and saving up to move since the start of this year. Savings have been going well and while I know where I'm moving to, I still don't really know right now how to formalize the living situation to give myself a guaranteed move date. I've been hoping to move by my Birthday (September) but at this time I'm trying to be flexible and just try to have things more finalized by then so I can give myself a more clear set date to definitely be out by the year.

Sharla

Hi Sharla,

I'd love to sit if you're open to it! My question is - Will I move by the end of this year?

The background: I've been working and saving up to move since the start of this year. Savings have been going well and while I know where I'm moving to, I still don't really know right now how to formalize the living situation to give myself a guaranteed move date. I've been hoping to move by my Birthday (September) but at this time I'm trying to be flexible and just try to have things more finalized by then so I can give myself a more clear set date to definitely be out by the year.

This questions fine, i'll get on with it.

Thanks for sitting :)

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/8hi2gvzp9/

Querent = Jupiter

Home (where you are now) = Venus

House move = Mercury (4th from 4th)

Jupiter is posited in turned 6th which is cadent = - testimony.
Venus (where you are now) is posited in 6th which is cadent .

Even with just this one testimony up to now, im seeing as more thought than actual action taking place, something you want to do yes. Your saving yes, but there needs to be more action being made, which is why there will be slight delays.

Saturn is retrograding towards asc in your 1st house = - testimony. This to me would just be showing delays.

Venus is detrimented by sign, but this is just the property you're in now that your not really happy in anymore.

Jupiter is retrograding away from POF but at the same time retrograding towards the NN, and venus is also flowing away POF = + testimony.

Moon flows towards NN and also towards yourself (jupiter) = double + testimony.

Moon is in its domicile = + testimony.

South node is in your 2nd house of finances, so this Could be to do with your finances that could hinder and delay things a little for you in moving. This will depend on where you decide to move to, and the finances needed when you find a place.

Mercury (new home) is posited in its chaldean decan of face. This home will be more suited to you as mercury is also in its terms.

Mercury in angular = + testimony.

Jupiter is retrograding away from the home now (venus) and towards the new home (mercury) = + testimony.

So i do see you will be moving this year, the + outweigh the -

The only thing that's holding you back is your not so much "do it" attitude. Your wanting everything to be perfect first probably moneywise, so youve probably not even looked for new property yet, but once you do things should go okay.

The place you get won't be the absolute best one ever but it will be better than where you are, this doesn't necessarily mean on an outside or inside interior view, its also about how you feel in it, and the neighbourhood etc. As mercury moves towards its domicile then i do see that you will like it more when you move in.

Infact the SN could be posited in the turned 8th, so maybe you lend someone some money and need to wait for it back, or you need to borrow a little more to get the place you wan't.

obeygravity

https://postimg.org/image/8hi2gvzp9/

Querent = Jupiter

Home (where you are now) = Venus

House move = Mercury (4th from 4th)

Jupiter is posited in turned 6th which is cadent = - testimony.
Venus (where you are now) is posited in 6th which is cadent .

Even with just this one testimony up to now, im seeing as more thought than actual action taking place, something you want to do yes. Your saving yes, but there needs to be more action being made, which is why there will be slight delays.

Yes, saving money to move is about the only real thing I can do at the moment. Since I'm trying to make a coast to coast move, before I have that money, it'll be hard to really start doing more than that (i.e. look for an apartment, find a roommate, etc. etc.). It's been something that's been making me stressed, however, since I don't think I've ever planned a move that felt this up in the air in so many ways, so all I can do is keep planning and thinking forward and make necessary actions as they happen.

Saturn is retrograding towards asc in your 1st house = - testimony. This to me would just be showing delays.

Do you read these delays as the ones I've encountered so far (I've already adjusted my moving date twice now) or potentially more on the horizon?

Venus is detrimented by sign, but this is just the property you're in now that your not really happy in anymore.

Yes, I'm back in my home town and the few people I genuinely liked have all moved away. Home situation also isn't ideal and highly stressful. Part of moving is because I miss having a place that was actually mine that I was able to craft into a home.

Jupiter is retrograding away from POF but at the same time retrograding towards the NN, and venus is also flowing away POF = + testimony.

Moon flows towards NN and also towards yourself (jupiter) = double + testimony.

Moon is in its domicile = + testimony.

South node is in your 2nd house of finances, so this Could be to do with your finances that could hinder and delay things a little for you in moving. This will depend on where you decide to move to, and the finances needed when you find a place.

Yes, I broke my rule of not taking on any additional work this year to focus on my personal projects just so I could make more money to make the move go as smoothly as possible. It's a very big move so I need every penny that I can get. Part of why I'm waiting a bit longer is because I got invited to be a guest at a local event which could help me with making even more money to make the move go smoothly. I'm expecting to hit my goal with this coming month (which is ahead of schedule) and while I probably could move after hitting goal, I'm still trying to buy as much time to save even more just in case.

Mercury (new home) is posited in its chaldean decan of face. This home will be more suited to you as mercury is also in its terms.

Mercury in angular = + testimony.

Jupiter is retrograding away from the home now (venus) and towards the new home (mercury) = + testimony.

So i do see you will be moving this year, the + outweigh the -

Thank you!! I'm really really hoping so. I'll certainly update you if/when I move :)

Sharla

Yes, saving money to move is about the only real thing I can do at the moment. Since I'm trying to make a coast to coast move, before I have that money, it'll be hard to really start doing more than that (i.e. look for an apartment, find a roommate, etc. etc.). It's been something that's been making me stressed, however, since I don't think I've ever planned a move that felt this up in the air in so many ways, so all I can do is keep planning and thinking forward and make necessary actions as they happen.

Do you read these delays as the ones I've encountered so far (I've already adjusted my moving date twice now) or potentially more on the horizon?

Yes, I'm back in my home town and the few people I genuinely liked have all moved away. Home situation also isn't ideal and highly stressful. Part of moving is because I miss having a place that was actually mine that I was able to craft into a home.

Yes, I broke my rule of not taking on any additional work this year to focus on my personal projects just so I could make more money to make the move go as smoothly as possible. It's a very big move so I need every penny that I can get. Part of why I'm waiting a bit longer is because I got invited to be a guest at a local event which could help me with making even more money to make the move go smoothly. I'm expecting to hit my goal with this coming month (which is ahead of schedule) and while I probably could move after hitting goal, I'm still trying to buy as much time to save even more just in case.

Thank you!! I'm really really hoping so. I'll certainly update you if/when I move :)

Are you a VIRGO ? very particular in how you do this move...everything needs to be just right lol, you sound a bit like my Virgo self.

Yes your wanting to save more and more, but you also need to start looking and getting prices etc, seeing whats out there or not and what you need or dont need.

Acting is needed now. Enough contemplating.

Also......

If you have your exact birthtime, i can do you a chart that tells you where you should move too....even if its just for fun :D

PM me your details if need be and ill open a thread with your chart but blot out the DOB.

This would be tomorrow though now i do this.

obeygravity

Are you a VIRGO ? very particular in how you do this move...everything needs to be just right lol, you sound a bit like my Virgo self.

Yes your wanting to save more and more, but you also need to start looking and getting prices etc, seeing whats out there or not and what you need or dont need.

Acting is needed now. Enough contemplating.

Also......

If you have your exact birthtime, i can do you a chart that tells you where you should move too....even if its just for fun :D

PM me your details if need be and ill open a thread with your chart but blot out the DOB.

This would be tomorrow though now i do this.

Ahahaha yes! I'm a Virgo :laugh: It's funny, for most things I don't really worry about the details but if it's something Very Big, then I need to make sure that I've got all of my bases covered and that I have a back up plan for my back up plan.

I have looked at apartments and pricing and the place I'm looking at is probably the only place right now that's in my price range. I actually have alerts set up for a few apartment listing sites to make sure that I'm in the loop of what's available so that if I do find myself ready sooner than later, then I can just hop into it ASAP.

I've also actually looked up my relocation chart and saw how the location would effect me and overall it seems rather favorable! The relocation chart itself shows me focusing a lot more on work which makes sense since that's part of why I'm moving. The lines that I'd be crossing (I still don't really know much about this and have just been using the Astro Travel feature) are overwhelmingly positive as well - Moon's Nodes trine/sextile my MC, Moon trine/sextile my Ascendant, and crossing Venus/Moon's Nodes. The only big one that seems negative is crossing Moon/Chiron line but it triggering that would make sense since I'd be incredibly far away from home.

Sharla

Ahahaha yes! I'm a Virgo :laugh: It's funny, for most things I don't really worry about the details but if it's something Very Big, then I need to make sure that I've got all of my bases covered and that I have a back up plan for my back up plan.

I have looked at apartments and pricing and the place I'm looking at is probably the only place right now that's in my price range. I actually have alerts set up for a few apartment listing sites to make sure that I'm in the loop of what's available so that if I do find myself ready sooner than later, then I can just hop into it ASAP.

I've also actually looked up my relocation chart and saw how the location would effect me and overall it seems rather favorable! The relocation chart itself shows me focusing a lot more on work which makes sense since that's part of why I'm moving. The lines that I'd be crossing (I still don't really know much about this and have just been using the Astro Travel feature) are overwhelmingly positive as well - Moon's Nodes trine/sextile my MC, Moon trine/sextile my Ascendant, and crossing Venus/Moon's Nodes. The only big one that seems negative is crossing Moon/Chiron line but it triggering that would make sense since I'd be incredibly far away from home.

Try the Astro cartography chart on astro.com.this tells you where your going to feel the best at moving too going on your birth data.

obeygravity

Try the Astro cartography chart on astro.com.this tells you where your going to feel the best at moving too going on your birth data.

Yes! That's the one that I was using to get those aspect lines. It was probably the most positive location out of any of the other places I was looking. It also feels hard to argue against moving to a place when this is one of the influences on my chart:

Moon's Nodes trine/sextile MC
It is here that your destiny finds the necessary support of other like-minded people and groups. In these regions, you work out an ideal synthesis between the demands of your private family life and the huge expectations of your professional career. You become aware of your talents, which can be practically combined with these new concepts.

Sharla

Oh was that the one then..are you going to go by what it suggests ?

I'm wanting to move next year, and would like to use this chart also to gain some guidance in what's the best place for me and my son...but need to obtain my birthtime first as don't know it yet. Infact just writing that then has made me think that maybe I could use my Sons chart as his happiness is more important than mine anyway.

Yes I'm gonna try this tomorrow.