Empress as a man?

danieljuk

a straight man though can have great feminine aspects and be nurturing. They might be a tarot reader or nurse or something in the caring field and might really care for others and perhaps really want children.

As a man's attitude to a woman, he might be pushing her to fulfill herself with nurture and care in her life. This could be a very interesting role reversal in the relationship, perhaps he even is a stay at home Dad. Empresses are great communicators, I think he is probably a great counsellor to a lady and very gentle and balanced.

Libra289

LOL.. It was just a thought. ;)

It really is a very clever way of looking at the card, though. Female cards tend to show up for gay men or even very straight men ... just with softer, 'typically female' qualities such as being in touch with their emotions, etc.

(Although I show as Queen of Wands/Pentacles a lot, I have been King of Wands a few times when I'm feeling quite confident or assertive!) ;)

Libra289

a straight man though can have great feminine aspects and be nurturing. They might be a tarot reader or nurse or something in the caring field and might really care for others and perhaps really want children.

As a man's attitude to a woman, he might be pushing her with nurture and care in her life. This could be a very interesting role reversal in the relationship, perhaps he even is a stay at home Dad. Empresses are great communicators, I think he is probably a great counsellor to a lady and very gentle and balanced.

This guy loves kids, loves his family and especially looks after all the ladies in his household (mum, sisters). He also posts a lot about 'women being equals' on social media ... quite the male feminist although he appears fairly masculine regarding hobbies and mannerisms. Nice guy.

Enlightenment23

I agree with Prilica. I have gotten the Empress as a man -- a man I highly disliked. In a spread, the Empress landed in a position that asked, "How do I see him?"

I was surprised to get the Empress because it's such a pleasant card -- and well -- my feelings for him weren't pleasant at all. But like Prilica said, he was an absolute mom. He was someone I once dated, unofficially, and I hated the way he told tell me what I should wear, how to behave etc.

It probably came from a good place, but I couldn't stand it.

I also felt like his "feminine" qualities outweighed his "male" qualities to a point where he seemed clingy and dependent. Bah! Next.

Libra289

I agree with Prilica. I have gotten the Empress as a man -- a man I highly disliked. In a spread, the Empress landed in a position that asked, "How do I see him?"

I was surprised to get the Empress because it's such a pleasant card -- and well -- my feelings for him weren't pleasant at all. But like Prilica said, he was an absolute mom. He was someone I once dated, unofficially, and I hated the way he told tell me what I should wear, how to behave etc.

It probably came from a good place, but I couldn't stand it.

I also felt like his "feminine" qualities outweighed his "male" qualities to a point where he seemed clingy and dependent. Bah! Next.

He wasn't a Cancer, was he? ;) haha, Cancers love to mother people but the clinginess really does come from a place of love in their heart ... and also sometimes a fear of being alone and losing comfort or security. My ex was a Virgo who is still one of my best friends ... he was Empress-like, but as you said, he sometimes was a little overbearing and too bossy as he just wanted what was best for me and for me to be 'perfect'. It turns out that he had many imperfections himself, but he was a good person ... Virgos tend to try and fix others when they really just want to fix themselves.

Sorry, a little off topic, but these two signs in particular can be the male Empress :) :heart:

lightsofblue

He also posts a lot about 'women being equals' on social media ... quite the male feminist although he appears fairly masculine regarding hobbies and mannerisms. Nice guy.

Oh! :D

Empress as a mans attitude towards a female... Empress is a breeder, mostly about sex and the expressions of sex pouring out (creating) and beauty. Making beauty wih others.

Libra289

Oh! :D

Empress as a mans attitude towards a female... Empress is a breeder, mostly about sex and the expressions of sex pouring out (creating) and beauty. Making beauty wih others.

Thank you, so a typically sexual attitude towards the person e.g. attraction, lust, birth, sex, etc :p

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Libra289 has requested that her account be closed, so feedback is no longer possible. This thread, however, will remain open in case others wish to continue to discuss the topic.