Repeating Hermit card...

re-pete-a

Are you saying that he spends too much time studying?

Hidden things?

There are years of learning involved ...not just acedemic ...making the person sensitive to what others are "up to" at a certain level...hidden Agenda's may be a better word for it...

re-pete-a

I would say that the Hermit keeps appearing as a reassurance that greater solitude is entirely appropriate at this time as your friend is developing strong connections with the Unvierse, with his inner light. Although others may sometimes point the way, this path can only be walked alone and needs significant amounts of time spent with the self, in meditation or doing energetic work in some way. Once he has made the Universal connections that he needs he will feel to be more social once again. Different people will be attracted to spend time with him as a result of the inner light that he is cultivating now.

Hopefully that perspective might add something to your understanding.

With love & light.

VIA THIRD PERSON
"Thank you very much ...This does add some light and clarity to what I was feeling at the moment..feeling a little more assured as to the future"...Thanks.

re-pete-a

After reading your thoughts and taking a look at a Hermit - I can offer maybe these words to add to the perspective -
Endurance - the keep the focus to find the light at the end of the tunnel - its where the way out is, and the end of the destination.
Progress - to the goal at a pace where each and every step means something significant.
Action - Take your time making the decisions to get you to where you are going - but once made, act on them.
Recovery - may take time.

Endurance, action , progress , recovery....
They say....

"This seems to be a summary of what has taken place so far. Especially the recovery phase...due to my endurance through this time and actions already undertaken to assist in the recovery process...it's been a long road ...thanks for your insights"

re-pete-a

What I see in the hermit.

Sometimes one must cover themselves from all external distractions to focus on the light of the inner self.

They said...

"Thanks for the reminder...I have been a little slack at the protecting against negative energies and distructive manipulations of those I've had to deal with....Present typing company excluded ......I think"

re-pete-a

To me the Hermit is also some sort of paragon. He raises his lamp: "you could be where I am". Or think of Nik Kershaw's song "The Riddle": his mind is a beacon in the dead of the night.

So the Hermit can indicate a time to go within, reflect on wrong and right and then go ahead determined and by that maybe inspiring others.

They say...

"That's what I have endeavoured to do since the card first appeared...my Job is to inspire others and through slackness have forgotten to cleanse afterwards moviing onto anothers problems and loading myself up."

re-pete-a

This year is my "Hermit year" and I've always tended to be kind of a hermit anyway.

What I get from the Hermit card is that one should give a lot of introspection and thought to exactly who they are and then reach back to give others a hand up who are struggling along life's path and encountering life difficulties that they, the Hermit, have also faced and survived. In my case, battered women and other alcoholics as well as people abused as children are my areas where I've been able to shine a light back to help others see the way and know they can heal and survive.

They say...
"OUCH...You've hit a nerve there...BUT...I'm not sure what it is ,yet...I'll need to do a meditation on that and see what pops up from it...Thanks for your thoughtful reply"

staticfuzz

It sound like even with other people's input, there's still something here that isn't being fully understood. May I suggest... the card stalker spread?

squeakmo9

The Hermit card could be pointing to a way of being. Having accumulated a certain amount of knowledge, more important, having lived it, now your strength becomes an ability to discern. An ability to not get caught up in others conditioned behavior or habit of thought. You know what you know, you are what you are, do not doubt that you cannot withstand the confusion/darkness that presents itself to you in the form of others. I believe the Hermit can recognize himself in others which can give way to compassion and forgiveness, and never takes anything personal.

Elven

Endurance, action , progress , recovery....
They say....

"This seems to be a summary of what has taken place so far. Especially the recovery phase...due to my endurance through this time and actions already undertaken to assist in the recovery process...it's been a long road ...thanks for your insights"

@ re-pete-a - thank-you and your client for the feedback - its like a live reading :)
:thumbsup:

re-pete-a

I, Re-pete-a would like to thank all those that contributed to this post...

The person that was the querent is not available to respond to your kind efforts. they have returned to their distant home...They have said that they now have gained more perspectives to the situation...many thanks to you all...