Queen of cups as an outcome?

traversee

I drew queen of cups as an outcome of a relationship which has already ended. The clarifier was ace of cups. I'm not good with court cards at all but this one made me think a new relationship with another woman. However it won't be the nicest outcome for me, I rather expect a negative card as the clarifier for that kind of situation.

What do you think?

rwcarter

The outcome of a relationship that's already ended is that the relationship is over....

QC as the outcome could be saying that you need to make peace with the relationship ending (display the emotional maturity of the QC) so that you'll be open to a new relationship in the future (AC).

Reverie

I had the same card appear in outcome for a relationship that has already ended, as well. And that was a few weeks ago. And nothing happened. So since it's passive, I don't think anything more will happen, possibly someone else in the picture, or else I agree with rwcarter.

starrystarrynight

Agree with Rodney...the outcome of your broken relationship is that it is over and no longer a relationship (amplified by the appearance of the Ace of Cups--and not the Two.)

Queen of Cups: time to access and renew this queen's traits and attributes--particularly, love yourself (Ace of Cups) [and thereby know that you are worthy of future romance.] i.e. don't let the breakup define you or rock you, as breakups sometimes can do. You are still a sensitive, loving person (Queen of Cups) all by yourself (Ace of Cups.)

traversee

thank you everyone. nothing has happened between this person and me, I totally got over him. but now, I think he's in sort of a relationship without someone who is cancer.