Nine of cups and 10 of swords

ShazzaLeone

Hii all..!
Reedited this RWCarter..
Sorry, my first time posting.I am a newbie at tarot..i should just limit the query to the cards that to me-seems to contradict each other..
Am trying to figure out the 2 cards 9 of cups in the 'before me' or future position & 10 of swords in the Celtic Cross reading.With the 9 of swords, i thought this would mean querent gets what she wish for.She gets to be with her crush and lives happily ever after sorta thing.She is wild about her crush.Read -very attracted to her.
But as i looked up the meaning of card sitting in the final outcome- 10 of swords- i got a contradictory answer.Seems like an end of something.Is this referring to their friendship? And that it heralds a new phase of relationship that will start off with sex sometime soon.
Her crush happens to be very attractive and much younger,rather innocent and yet she displays signs of liking querent.Theres chemistry alright but these days she's getting hot n cold.Some days she acts like a friend.Other times a nervous kitten ard querent.
What i feel the cards are telling me is just tell querent to back right off.. Sex could be in the cards but ultimately, she could be rejected.
Another possibility is that querent Overthinks n second guessing everything and in the process ends up losing her crush...
What do you think i should tell querent?

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, ShazzaLeone!

Please take a moment to look at the UTC Posting Rules (click). You are required to provide interpretations for all cards from readings you wish to discuss before others may chime in to try to help you. Edit your post to only list the cards you wish to discuss and please provide your interpretations of those cards.

Other posters please hold off until this has been done.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards