What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Sigrdrifa

My last order isn't even in but already ordered 2 more. Guess I'm a sucker for pretty stuff. On the way this time are Fountain and Wild Unknown :D

someones_princess

I am waiting for the Halloween Tarot!

devilkitty

Tao Oracle (I've used Yi Jing for many years, but not in this way), and the Happy Tarot.

Scarlet Woodland

Posting day's getting close for the Green Witch Tarot :D Please please please don't ruin my fun with sh**ty cardstock tarot gods.

Have been on an oracle binge today. A tricky week with the very masculine Tarot D left me craving something more feminine, so have ordered:

Messenger Oracle
Nature's Whispers Oracle &
Wisdom of the Golden Path

Continuing my oracle splurge I've added two JBG Decks to my order...

The Oracle of Shadows and Light is trotting its way slowly over from the US

and The Oracle of the Shapeshifters is on the way too. Really wanted the Australian edition but with the US one a quarter of the price (never mind the potential Customs hit from AU) I figured I'd try that one and can always invest in the AU version if I find I really get on with it.

ETA: Ooh, forgot to say, my Gilded Reverie Lenormand came today and really happy with it. Don't know why I was expecting a bigger package but I actually love the dinky little magnetic box. Very sturdy and small is good right now as I'm seriously running out of house at this point.

AnemoneRosie

I got my Tarot Noir today! :D I wasn't even going to start expecting it for another week.
These cards are huge. They don't fit in my hands. I guess I have to puddle shuffle since I can't actually hold on to the cards!

Citrin

Mystical Cat's Tarot! :) Excited, my first cat tarot lol.

I kind of wish I would've gone ahead and ordered the Tarot Mucha also... The reviews have been amazing! Ugh. Oh well, next time.

Tigerangel

I'm just waiting on my Bluebird Majors Deck to arrive now as the artist sent me a FB message yesterday to say that he has posted it, but as its coming from Japan I will probably still have a few weeks till it arrives.

journeyinghome

Crow's Magick and Celtic Shaman's Pack both arrived yesterday. Very happy with both!

Philistine

I got my Tarot Noir today! [. . .] They don't fit in my hands. I guess I have to puddle shuffle

Don't give up! This is my favorite deck, but I don't use it a ton because of the size. Not because it's too big (well, that partly), but because it's so MONUMENTAL. I think that adds to the deck, and the images need space to speak. Try overhand shuffling with the cards going longways. Puddling might ruin the gilded edges?

Got my playing card decks last night in the mail. I wish wish wish tarot decks could be this silky smooth to shuffle and handle! I shouldn't say that: some tarots are close, but generally the quality of images override the handling. The boy lost his phone at last night's party and the five of spades told me it was between two pairs of pants on the dresser!

Morwenna

I hear you about playing card decks. I haven't mentioned many of them here (even over in Oracles) because I've gotten way too many in the last few months. But they shuffle like a dream. I'm sure a lot of it is because people want to use them for card tricks and so they're made very slick, and the texture is a major selling point. But Tarot doesn't have that advantage. (Wouldn't it be nice...)