ISO Tarot with Firefighter Card

firecatpickles

I am not looking to buy from anyone, so this is not a trading post...

What I'm trying to do is find some decks that have a firefighter depiction in one or more of its cards. (To my knowledge there isn't a specific firefighter-themed deck.)

I have run across two so far in my search, but please help with any other ideas for decks:

• Blue Rose Tarot Seven of Wands
  • Bright Idea Deck Red 7 - Resolve
  • Cat's Eye Tarot 8 of Wands
  • Gay Tarot Man of Cups
  • Pagan Tarot Hierophant
When I/we come across more I will post them here.

Grizabella

It's possible that the Bright Idea deck might have one in it. I can't remember for sure.

firecatpickles

[Hi rwcarter, please edit the Title for me. The software won't let me do it. There are probably more tarots than oracles, so we can just focus on that in this Thread. Thank you.]

R

Disa

It seems to me that the pagan tarot had a firefighter or a fire truck in one of the cards. I don't have my deck ATM but I will check when I can if no one else has.

rwcarter

It seems to me that the pagan tarot had a firefighter or a fire truck in one of the cards. I don't have my deck ATM but I will check when I can if no one else has.

There's a book burning in the Hierophant and a house on fire in the 6 Swords, but I don't see any firefighters.

ETA: And there's a tow truck in the 9 Wands.

GotH

Hey FC.. May be a good time for you to develop one. :) It's a goal of mine to create a deck someday..

Disa

There's a book burning in the Hierophant and a house on fire in the 6 Swords, but I don't see any firefighters.

Thanks for checking, Rodney :)

firecatpickles

The house on fire fits in with the theme, I think. The cat rescuer isn't exactly a fireman either.

Hey FC.. May be a good time for you to develop one. :) It's a goal of mine to create a deck someday..

I was thinking about that, too, maybe starting with a non-tarot :D

firecatpickles

Does anyone have an image of the Bright Idea Resolve card they can upload? I am thinking of getting this deck but I need to see this card before I get it.