Silhouettes Tarot / Silhouettes Tarot Negative

Nica

Hi everybody, I just wanted to get the word out that Masa September is finally publishing the 2nd edition Silhouettes Tarot. It's up on the store now, very beautiful indeed.

The negative version replaces the black silhouetted world with white.

I'm looking forward to purchase a copy!

Deanne

Thank you!

When I joined this site I browsed through all (yes, all!) of the decks listed, and the Silhouettes Tarot instantly stood out to me. I thought it was simply stunning. Then I saw it was no longer available and was kind of heartbroken :(
So needless to say I`ve snapped this up!

*or maybe I didn`t come across it here? I thought I did, but I don`t see it in the deck listing now. I certainly did see it somewhere though, those images are very memorable :)

Scorulia

Well, I hope there will be some copies left when I can afford this deck (next month), coz like Deanne said, it stood out to me as well !
I would have loved to get a copy of the first edition too but a second's would be great anyway :)

EarthAngel2911

Stunning!!! I'm so happy I saw this thread! I just picked up a copy even though I shouldn't be spending any more money. (Yes, that's right... it's only the first week of Feb and I've already spent my tarot allowance for the next two months!)

I do wish I had not seen the 1st edition cards, though, because there are several cards that I prefer. But I'll be thrilled to get any copy I can get my hands on! :-D

Walrus

Hmm, so are they sold out already? I don't see any links to purchase it on the shop page, only the 'delayed production' notice.
Granted, I'm not sure I would buy it anyway, nice as it is. The Negative version looks sensational though. I think I'd more likely frame it than use it :D

Citrin

Wow amazing!

Does anyone have pics of the "negative" version? I can only find the ordinary version on the site.

Maan

Hmm, so are they sold out already? I don't see any links to purchase it on the shop page, only the 'delayed production' notice.
Granted, I'm not sure I would buy it anyway, nice as it is. The Negative version looks sensational though. I think I'd more likely frame it than use it :D

Are you looking on a phone or tablet? I thought the same thing when i tried to order. But when i looked at again on my computer i discovered a paypal button. So it might not show up for you on the devise your using.

Now im happily awaiting the deck...borderless nowless. I love that

Walrus

Are you looking on a phone or tablet? I thought the same thing when i tried to order. But when i looked at again on my computer i discovered a paypal button. So it might not show up for you on the devise your using.

Now im happily awaiting the deck...borderless nowless. I love that

I was using my computer, but you gave me the idea to try my phone instead. Funnily enough, that worked! I can see the shop contents now. Thanks for the tip :)

Citrin, you can find pictures of the negative version here: https://www.facebook.com/silhouettestarot

SixDegrees

Although I am HIGHLY drawn to the technique in this deck, ultimately the twee imagery of the cutouts turns me off. This is especially the case in the second edition; the first at least maintained a slight undercurrent of darkness.

Oh well, better for my bank account!