Changes spread

Dolphin_Dreamer

I made this spread while responding to another thread here. Basically the positions are laid out same as the microcross in the the celtic cross, and the meanings are similar also. This isn't intended to tell you what to do, or to give futures, but more to help investigate a situation or yourself and response to them. And of course it can be revised to fit changes, lovelife, financial queries also. Extra cards can be added for outcome etc. My intentions with this is what I've written but would love to hear of revisals, ideas or if it actually doesn't follow my intentions (cause I have no idea how it will come out) on this... thanx

xxxx5
4xx1/2xx6
xxxx3

1. Aspect of my life with the hugest change at this time but needs the most attention.
2. Why I'm lost (a); inside influence (this might be conflict of interest, beliefs around it, but more personal internal conflict) ie challenge card
3. attention given in the past
4. attention given most recently
5. attention needed currently or near future
6. Why I'm lost (b); outside influences (this would be conflict of interest, beliefs that others have, environmental etc.) ie like card 7 in celtic cross.

Card 1 doesn't have to be about change but can be just what you want/need to focus on at the time
Card 2 is the internal challenge card, so even if something comes her that represents external, it could be that the external is internally causing conflict and then card 6 becomes even more important to look at.
Cards 3, 4, 5, as in the Celtic, may tell if you are repeating a responses, behaviours etc. These also can be compared for commonalities or differences, timelines can also be gleaned here.
Cards 2 and 6 go together for a bigger picture and can also can be compared for commonalities or differences.