Mysteries of Old Castle..........New Lenormand in the making...

Polyhymnia

I would be interested in the Mysteries of Old Castle. If there is a list, please put me on it.

I am mad at myself for not trying harder to get the Twilight.

Be in Peace.

Kathy

I have one copy of the russian titled if you are interested. PM me if so :D

Polyhymnia

LOL, I see another mass order brewing here. Should be smooth sailing the second time around :D

Penthasilia

LOL, I see another mass order brewing here. Should be smooth sailing the second time around :D

:D Only if you are willing :heart: but we wubs you!

I hope it comes out in May- it looks fabulous. My daughter wants one too this round, so I will probably end up getting two. Any idea on which date/or when we will know if it is going to be May vs September?

Astraea

...same here, Polyhymnia, count me in if a group order happens!

Polyhymnia

:D Only if you are willing :heart: but we wubs you!

I hope it comes out in May- it looks fabulous. My daughter wants one too this round, so I will probably end up getting two. Any idea on which date/or when we will know if it is going to be May vs September?

LOl, thanks Penthasilla.
At this point no idea, but will contact Anna and ask if she has any idea when the deck will be ready for shipment. :D

Penthasilia

LOl, thanks Penthasilla.
At this point no idea, but will contact Anna and ask if she has any idea when the deck will be ready for shipment. :D

You are my hero! :heart:

:D

Polyhymnia

I have heard a little whisper that this deck may be available before the summer :D

Essjay

Put me on the list too please :heart:

I tried to resist but failed :D