Fertility stones....

junethird

Oh and one more thing i wanted to add about this particular stone... When i met new guys i was not wearing my new jewellry. I either wore it the day before or the morning of before taking it off and changing into either sparkly stardust emeralds, onyx and gold and just gold earrings. So im pretty convinced that the larimar stones heals and cleanses your aura. Well atleast for me :angel:

Padma

You did see this bit in the link I provided, right...?

".....and is particularly helpful in releasing emotional bonds, patterns or principles that no longer serve the highest good. A stone of clear communication, it provides the strength and courage needed to speak openly from the heart."

junethird

Yes... Im just linking the pieces to how it played out in real time :) and its interesting because i think in most cases i was the one who made the first move lol so its really something else :thumbsup:

Padma

I am so happy for you, JunieT! (((((( :love: ))))))) I hope the stone serves you very well, indeed!

junethird

Me too :heart: thank you :heart:

DiamondsRForever

Gemstone

What kind of moonstone do you have? Try the rainbow moonstone! It has kept me very fertile ;). I also prefer a bright red for fertility, maybe try ruby? Red IS the color of the root chakra!

junethird

What kind of moonstone do you have? Try the rainbow moonstone! It has kept me very fertile ;). I also prefer a bright red for fertility, maybe try ruby? Red IS the color of the root chakra!

Thank you for the suggestions!! Im goung to look into some rainbow moonstones.

The moonstone i currently own is just a regular moonstone? Lol its almost like an opal maybe. Any expeirience with opals? I have a beautiful garnet piece of jewelry but i like the ruby idea. I think you are rightbafter so much calming energy fire and vibrancy is the way to go! Anything to stimulate my chakras lol