Which crystals would you recommend for...?

rubyalison

I've done this a couple times now with labradorite, a favorite of mine, and I'd like to do it more often - which is to gift someone a small pocket stone when I interact with them in some way that inspires me to share.

So with that in mind, I'd like to get some crystals to keep ready in my purse for when such an occasion might arise.

Specifically I'd like to be able to choose from amongst 4 stones as I see fits the person or situation, and am wondering which you all would recommend for these more broad descriptions:

A crystal for creativity

A crystal for positive thoughts

A crystal for health and healing

A crystal for letting go

I look forward to your responses - Thanks!

celticnoodle

Hi, rubyalison. You know, you can always google for these crystals too, and I had to do so for a the first one as I couldn't recall which crystal was good for creativity.

[size=3+]A crystal for creativity:[/size] Amber, (which isn't actually a crystal at all, but is always included as a crystal). It is actually a fossilized resin. It is also a very powerful overall healer, so will be repeated for "health & healing". Its a beautiful 'stone' and makes for lovely jewelry.
I have a few pieces of Amber jewelry and I absolutely love it!

Citrine is another crystal for creativity. This lovely little stone is great for a lot of things, as most crystals are. I never truly liked citrine until I read up on it and found all of its powerful gifts that it can offer. I truly have now a whole new respect and love for this stone.

Garnet and Jade are two more beautiful stones that are great for creativity.
[size=3+]
A crystal for positive thoughts:
[/size] Sugilite, Pyrite and the Sunstone.

Sugilite is a lovely crystal, and is a fantastic pick for thinking positive thoughts and for healing too. It is a stone that will help you to think more loving thoughts also.
[size=3+]
A crystal for health and healing:
[/size] Amber again! :thumbsup: Also, you can't go wrong with the Clear Quartz Crystal either. And, the Amethyst is also known as a "healers stone", though I think it is more widely known as a stone for psychics. Sugilite is again mentioned here too, as it is also well known for its healing properties. It is a lovely stone to help with inflammation and for headaches, especially.

[size=3+]A crystal for letting go:[/size]
once again, Citrine. Also, Aquamarine, smoky quartz and rutilated quartz.

rubyalison

Hi, rubyalison. You know, you can always google for these crystals too, and I had to do so for a the first one as I couldn't recall which crystal was good for creativity.

[size=3+]A crystal for creativity:[/size] Amber, (which isn't actually a crystal at all, but is always included as a crystal). It is actually a fossilized resin. It is also a very powerful overall healer, so will be repeated for "health & healing". Its a beautiful 'stone' and makes for lovely jewelry.

I have a few pieces of Amber jewelry and I absolutely love it!

Citrine is another crystal for creativity. This lovely little stone is great for a lot of things, as most crystals are. I never truly liked citrine until I read up on it and found all of its powerful gifts that it can offer. I truly have now a whole new respect and love for this stone.

Garnet and Jade are two more beautiful stones that are great for creativity.

[size=3+]

A crystal for positive thoughts:
[/size] Sugilite, Pyrite and the Sunstone.

Sugilite is a lovely crystal, and is a fantastic pick for thinking positive thoughts and for healing too. It is a stone that will help you to think more loving thoughts also.

[size=3+]

A crystal for health and healing:
[/size] Amber again! :thumbsup: Also, you can't go wrong with the Clear Quartz Crystal either. And, the Amethyst is also known as a "healers stone", though I think it is more widely known as a stone for psychics. Sugilite is again mentioned here too, as it is also well known for its healing properties. It is a lovely stone to help with inflammation and for headaches, especially.

[size=3+]A crystal for letting go:[/size]

once again, Citrine. Also, Aquamarine, smoky quartz and rutilated quartz.

Thanks for your response. Yes, I was searching online and looking at a book about crystals as well. However, as included in what you shared even, there are several different crystals one could choose for each focus. I was curious which one someone may particularly recommend. I guess I was hoping to get some feedback that might help narrow down the multitudinous options.

I was leaning towards citrine on the creativity, and perhaps rose quartz on positive thinking.

jolie_amethyst

Carnelian is also excellent for both creativity & positive thinking. Rutilated quartz is supposed to be good at both as well; I don't have any yet myself, so that's not a personal rec. Need to get my hands on some!

Are you looking for 4 (or more) different stones, or are you hoping one can do double or triple duty? It's a lovely idea.

rubyalison

Carnelian is also excellent for both creativity & positive thinking. Rutilated quartz is supposed to be good at both as well; I don't have any yet myself, so that's not a personal rec. Need to get my hands on some!

Are you looking for 4 (or more) different stones, or are you hoping one can do double or triple duty? It's a lovely idea.

Thank you!
I was hoping for four stones, so that it felt like I was picking specifically - rather than having only one or two do double duty, but also just four to keep it easier to manage and remember.

GotH

Rutilated quartz is supposed to be good at both as well; I don't have any yet myself, so that's not a personal rec. Need to get my hands on some!

I second the rutilated quartz. I have a RQ crystal ball that spikes colorful ideas and stories when I meditate with it. I highly recommend it!

rubyalison

Thank you celticnoodle, jolie_amethyst and GotH!

Some great recommendations