Ghost hides my iron tiger eye

garfield585

I don't know if what I say sounds supertitous but this lunar month in Chinese culture is the Ghost month. every year at this month I never can sleep straight thru night. Everynight I was waken up once or twice for nothing. only can sleep soundly at 6 am. So exhausted. I'm not scared or nervous or sth, just exhausted. Then last night I decided to leave a knife under my pillow and hold a big iron tiger eye in my hand while sleeping. Woke up at 3, the crystal still in my hand. Woke up at 6, it's gone. Maybe you will think i drop it. Today I spent the whole day, moving all the furniture and stuff in my house to look for that stone. It's a big, not tiny stone. It just vanished into the air. This is not the first time. My husband lost his TV remote control just like this, we also move all the furniture and stuff to look for it. What should I do? I am really upset. Thief is unacceptable, even you are ghost or human. I hate that. Grrrrr

GotH

Oooh I love these kinds of stories. I had a menacing ghost that I swear would do stuff to tease me. I'd be tired and would get into bed and close my eyes only for this ghost to turn all the lights back on full blast. Or I'd walk out of the house after turning the music off only to hear it come back on as I was walking away. You know that kind of stuff but what helped me was when I would acknowledge its presence. I would get up, look around and say something like, "Would you please leave the lights off. I'm very tired and would like to go to sleep." Or.. "I don't want to be late to work so could you please leave the music off when I leave? Thank you!" This would work every time so maybe you could tell them to not wake you up and not misplace your stuff. :)

garfield585

thank you GotH, I will yell at it to let it hear clearly what I say. If it's nice like Casper, I will talk nicely. But now I was pushed to the limit. :((

jolie_amethyst

You know that kind of stuff but what helped me was when I would acknowledge its presence. I would get up, look around and say something like, "Would you please leave the lights off. I'm very tired and would like to go to sleep." Or.. "I don't want to be late to work so could you please leave the music off when I leave? Thank you!" This would work every time so maybe you could tell them to not wake you up and not misplace your stuff. :)

THIS. If it is a ghost, this works. Be polite, even friendly, but firm, and ask for your stone back.

Every couple of years, we go to an event at a specific hotel known to be haunted. Though we're not there for anything related to the ghosts, they found my husband and myself immediately on the first trip and must have realized we were friendly, because from that point on, they were nearly always playing with our stuff, opening drawers and closet doors, rerouting elevators every time we tried to leave the hotel so they'd skip our floor three or four times before finally stopping for us, then going in the opposite direction of what the controls said! When we travel, I'm hyper organized, so there's no way I can just "lose" things--yet things disappeared all the time while at this hotel the first trip. Getting upset about it did absolutely nothing. When I finally acknowledged them, things would reappear.

The next trip, I had the sense that they remembered us, because if anything, their tricks increased. But what GotH mentioned worked, every single time. I simply spoke out loud to them as though I could see their forms, saying things like, "Yes, we're happy to be back with you too," and "Hey, game over, friends, I need that shoe now, I need to go out. I promise I'll be back in a few hours." I greeted them out loud or mentally every time I entered or left the room, and reassured them that I wasn't mad at them for taking things, so long as they returned them when I asked. We're headed back there in January. I'll have to think about what crystals they might like to play with. :)

That said, my labradorite plays tricks of its own, and very often, playing hide & seek in the bedclothes is one of them. So if directing your request to your ghost doesn't work, try directing your thoughts towards your stone and ask it to show itself!

garfield585

my stuff disappears forever :crying: we had to buy new remote control. I definitely will try your guyz' advice.

Jolie_Amethyst: you know that hotel has thing like that and still came back for another trip? you are so bold. I can't say I am not scared but I will try to avoid those kind of paranormal thing bcoz I don't want to deal with it.

Tanga

How annoying. :)
Those ghosts need a good talking to! They're cheeky.

garfield 585 - if this stuff happens to you - it is your gift to have links or communication with spirits. Therefore it is your power and you must learn not to be afraid of it and not to allow spirits to take advantage of you and feed your fear. (easier said than done I know).
Own your power! Be confident that it is your right to be sensitive to such things - after all you have just as much right as spirits do, to occupy the space and live in it.

gregory

Quite honestly - I'd just calm down. It will turn up somewhere you least expect it. I lose things all the time, and I refuse to believe it is something "doing it to me" even though I FEEL they are turning up in places I didn't put them. Our memories can be as fickle as anything else.

I have a neighbour going through a nasty divorce. She is finding things moving around her house the whole time. Several of us have been helping her cool it - and we all agree - it's in her mind, not some power or other... The killer was the day all her jewelry had been "taken". I don't think so - she gave it to me months ago to keep it safe.

garfield585

Result

I just write to let you guyz know that my problems are solved. Yesterday, I read an incantation to expell bad spirits. Today, I found both items: my stone and the TV remote on the carpet in the living room as if they are never missed. I hope that I will sleep soundly tonight. Thank all of you for the advice.

GotH

I just write to let you guyz know that my problems are solved. Yesterday, I read an incantation to expell bad spirits. Today, I found both items: my stone and the TV remote on the carpet in the living room as if they are never missed. I hope that I will sleep soundly tonight. Thank you all of you for the advice.

That's good to hear. These kinds of energies along with certain people will try to make you feel crazy but you aren't. May the clearing always remain.. :)

Glass Owl

I had a jasper pendent (which I had thought about using as a pendulum) disappear for months only to reappear in a spot I know I checked multiple times. It turned up a day or two after I had loudly announced to my husband that whoever had taken it wasn't giving it back so I was going to have to buy a new one.

I wonder if they (ghosts, spirit, fairies, etc) are drawn to crystals or it is that they are trying to get our attention.