Ghost hides my iron tiger eye

garfield585

Huh? I thought some crystals have healing and protective power. If they attract creepy things, I think I don't need them any more :crying:

gregory

If you believe that, then get rid of them.

I don't.

Tanga

...I have a neighbour going through a nasty divorce. She is finding things moving around her house the whole time. Several of us have been helping her cool it - and we all agree - it's in her mind, not some power or other... The killer was the day all her jewelry had been "taken". I don't think so - she gave it to me months ago to keep it safe.

LOL! :)

I had a jasper pendent (which I had thought about using as a pendulum) disappear for months only to reappear in a spot I know I checked multiple times. It turned up a day or two after I had loudly announced to my husband that whoever had taken it wasn't giving it back so I was going to have to buy a new one.

I wonder if they (ghosts, spirit, fairies, etc) are drawn to crystals or it is that they are trying to get our attention.

"Loudly announced to your hubby" did you? :) ?

You'd have to ask the spirits that. :)

Huh? I thought some crystals have healing and protective power. If they attract creepy things, I think I don't need them any more :crying:

WELL - you could "program" your crystal specifically not to interact with spirits.
(If that format might better structure your belief in the right direction for you).
Some people deliberately program crystals to attract spirits - for example anybody using a crystal ball for spirit contact...

smw

my daughter lost her pink glasses that just 'disappeared' from the living room table... we argued...I was wearing them, plus my own on top of my head. I don't think I dare go down the ghost route with my track record :laugh: