what if question

hermit-IX

what if you had a crystal on you that you totally forgot about.
would you still feel it's effects?

Tanga

what if you had a crystal on you that you totally forgot about.
would you still feel it's effects?

That might depend on who you are.

In my case - being less of a "sensitive" and not psychic - I'd probably not feel it's effects.
I am definitely empowered by my own visualisations of the crystals that I use. The crystal might be the equivalent of writing a whole affirmation down - and having to read it out loud every single time. :) (but in the crystals case - I just have to think about it for the same effect).

danieljuk

well this really depends about what you believe about the energy. I am super sensitive to energy medicine and crystals and some have a bad effect on me. I think I am one of the few people in the world who react to Rose Quartz and we discussed it in an earlier thread on here and no one believed me :D But it made me feel so ill at the start of getting a lump of it. I think this means I have emotional problems of the heart (which is true). Last year I had the Rose Quartz around me in small time frames and then moved it away from myself, so I got it's effects and felt my heart was healed. But today I put on an old winter coat for the first time and it had the rose quartz in a pocket! I didn't know this :) I was out in this coat and felt a pain in my heart, not like a heart attack or a stabbing just maybe an "aching" sensation. I found the rose quartz and moved it away from myself and it went immediately!

I haven't done any work with that quartz for months, I thought I had dealt with that area in my life but it seems to be back :) I didn't know it was on me and it affected me! But it wasn't scary, I just moved it away from myself. However I have crystals and a bracelet on me all the time for grounding around people and I really feel bad if I go out and don't have grounding protection :) I think you can forget them on you if you have no negative effects!

hermit-IX

interesting, i think i have to have the intention of soaking up the energy and then it works fine, otherwise not so much or at least not as strong.

thanks for your feedback

Tanga

well this really depends about what you believe about the energy. I am super sensitive to energy medicine and crystals and some have a bad effect on me. I think I am one of the few people in the world who react to Rose Quartz and we discussed it in an earlier thread on here and no one believed me :D But it made me feel so ill at the start of getting a lump of it...
I haven't done any work with that quartz for months, I thought I had dealt with that area in my life but it seems to be back :)...

Wow that is sensitive danieljuk.
I'm a little amused that "no one believed you".
I have a friend who gets severely anxious at the smell of lavender. I discovered this years ago when she agreed to be an aromatherapy guinea pig for me. From that, I learned to always leave room for the unexpected/unconventional with each individual (and recently on the TV I saw a report of a lady who has a skin allergy to raindrops - if they touch her skin - fascinating.).
I know someone who gets headaches from quartz crystal. Depends on the crystal.

Do you know the specific heart issues that you have? - if you've not quite completed working on them or "being at peace" with them, this could be why your sensitivity has recurred.
Ofcourse - sometimes very deep patterns are just humungus to shift anyway - they become so ingrained into who one is.

(she says).

:)